Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Inside Universal Merchandise

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
With the haunt season around the corner, we are releasing our official merch for 2017. We tried to keep the main shirt coast-neutral. By purchasing a t-shirt, you not only help out Inside Universal, but it raises awareness of our little slice of internet and socialize with other members of the board!

Orlando -

Hollywood -

Last edited:
1847405_1

Love this one.

Some brilliant shirts again. Shame they always charge so much to post to the uk. Then last time I ordered I got a tax charge on top of the high postage. I wonder if I could get it delivered to my hotel in October haha

We’ve uploaded a whole bunch of new merchandise to our store, from official IU merch, and merch inspired by the parks and HHN.

I didn't even know you guys sold shirts! Some really cool designs, you guys should definitely promote them more.

Yeah - we just kinda left it alone but we’re gonna make a better effort now. Well also be adding seasonal designs, so look out for Christmas and Mardi Gras stuff, too.

Just an idea but if you had a button along the top banner next to home/forums/members it might help direct more people to the shop site