Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

ok guys so uhhh, i think track just got installed on gwazi. my friend is going to go fly his drone in a couple hours to see whats up

edit: i can confirm gwazi has track. photos will be posted in a few

Last edited:
Bruh can you please share the photos instead of ripping them / cropping the watermark?
also Dan, listen. i am not able to produce content for midway. i have literal technical limitations. i feel bad, so i repost your instagram posts and youtube videos, because its the least i can do. ive apologized to whatever i did in the past, and whatever i did i made sure not to do it again. so you can keep complaining about me just because, or you can see my side of the story and appreciate what im doing. i dont want you to start another argument.

also Dan, listen. i am not able to produce content for midway. i have literal technical limitations. i feel bad, so i repost your instagram posts and youtube videos, because its the least i can do. ive apologized to whatever i did in the past, and whatever i did i made sure not to do it again. so you can keep complaining about me just because, or you can see my side of the story and appreciate what im doing. i dont want you to start another argument.
There's a right way and a wrong way to sharing posts on this forum however. @Brian G. has allowed certain posts to stay on this page if it's shared through a proper source (i.e. Facebook, Twitter) and has stated this before. Attaching the files does nothing for the content provider and if you or a mod / admin could remove them, please do. I appreciate what you do in terms of sharing things (when done properly). We've already discussed privately our difference and I will not air them out on here. I don't know if it's my phone / your phone...but here's what I have contradicting your screen grabs.

Anywho...back on track folks....YAY TRACK IS ON THE LAYOUT FINALLY!!!

Attachments

• 68596740_734004477031376_5403495666448072704_n.jpg
    68596740_734004477031376_5403495666448072704_n.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 69181567_964755187207232_5640738694827606016_n.jpg
    69181567_964755187207232_5640738694827606016_n.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 29
There's a right way and a wrong way to sharing posts on this forum however. @Brian G. has allowed certain posts to stay on this page if it's shared through a proper source (i.e. Facebook, Twitter) and has stated this before. Attaching the files does nothing for the content provider and if you or a mod / admin could remove them, please do. I appreciate what you do in terms of sharing things (when done properly). We've already discussed privately our difference and I will not air them out on here. I don't know if it's my phone / your phone...but here's what I have contradicting your screen grabs.

Anywho...back on track folks....YAY TRACK IS ON THE LAYOUT FINALLY!!!
you have an s9 correct?

also i was not aware there was a proper way of reposting content on here. i saw your post, i screenshotted it with the watermark, then posted it on here. also last thing, do keep in mind i still want to contribute to midway. just right now like i said, i cant. im not sure if nelson has told you my situation, but if he hasnt, i would ask him.

Roller coaster photos are serious business :rolleyes:

But yay, glad to see track finally in place. Can't wait to watch this thing rise!

Bio spends thousands on helicopter flights.

Alicia spend hundreds of hours doing research / travel.

Brian spends thousands of dollars / hours providing updates.

We spend thousands of dollars / hours doing the updates.

So yup. It is.

once track is placed, then construction is going to be ramped up to the max. they got the crew from Untamed and im assuming the crew from Zadra is there too. rmc is focusing almost all their attention on this coaster. i wouldnt be suprised to see construction finish by the end of the year, january at the latest

Ladies and gentlemen, we also have three cranes, up from the 2 before... I hope this flies up!
Florida is really gonna have a record breaking hybrid coaster, pinch me...

I know it's not Gwazi but here is RMC's latest:

Get on board the hype train.

Looks fun, but something about it doesn't spark me like the other RMCs, not sure what it is.
And they still haven't said anything about the height, I'm having a hard time believing its the tallest in the world.