Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

My apologies if this has already been discussed and i'm just behind but does anyone here know anything about where the houses will be located?

It would be useful information to know so i can plan where i go in the park in advance. Create a route so i can hit my most anticipated houses. It could also, in some specific cases, inform the quality of the houses themselves. (Looking at you, Horrors of Blumhouse 2.)
B8CA6CE2-AC60-4C74-A902-ED4851FF230C.jpeg

Yeah, I think the sets for a Zombieland house could be great (and I could easily see the IP transitioning to a house next year), but I will stress that everything i've heard about it has me very excited, including some things I don't think HHN has ever tried before in the streets.

Good to hear.

The budget challenges they had for a GB zone are going to be the same next year. While it's *possible* I think New York gets a high profile original zone next year.

If we get a Terra Cruentes house, the obvious choice would be Blood Thunder Alley.

@Legacy just said switch StrTh and Yeti. So that means Yeti is in SS 25 now.

No. The entrances are switched. Yeti enters where Stranger Things enters on the spec map, and Stranger Things enters where Yeti is on the spec map.

Stranger Things is in SS 25, Yeti is in SS 24. Yeti shares the space with US.

Yeti is in the same location Carnival was last year, US is in the space Scary Tales was last year.

He means entrance locations. I was befuddled when the spec map showed the queue for SS25 where the queue for SS24B was last year.
Yep.

If I’m referring to a comment about the map—that shows queue entrances rather than actual house locations—then I’m talking about queue entrances and not house locations.

And, for posterity, I had it confirmed weeks ago that Yeti will not be cold. Because it’s sharing a soundstage. Like I’ve said for longer.

Yep.

If I’m referring to a comment about the map—that shows queue entrances rather than actual house locations—then I’m talking about queue entrances and not house locations.

And, for posterity, I had it confirmed weeks ago that Yeti will not be cold. Because it’s sharing a soundstage. Like I’ve said for longer.

Was Home For the Holidays not cold, since it shared with Dreamwalkers?

Yep. Switch Yeti and Stranger Things.

Thought so! I think whoever made the spec map thought that with Yeti being in a winter setting, they assumed it was gonna' be cold so they placed it at D. (SS25)

It may be a little bummer Yeti won't be cold, but it wouldn't be the first time HHN has had a winter/snow house that wasn't cold. Really, the only one I can recall reading that was cold was Winter's Night, understandable since it was all alone in SS 22, allowing them to have it as cold as they'd like.

But a house alone in a SS is not a guarantee it'll be cold, since Cold, Blind, Terror was often reported as nothing like it's namesake.