Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Knott’s Scary Farm 2019

CARNEVIL , SHADOWLANDS, and GHOSTOWN are official announced

• Special Ops: Infected
  • Dark Ride
  • Shadowlands
  • Pumpkin Eater
  • Dark Entities
  • The Depths
  • Paranormal Inc
  • Devil’s Den in 3D
  • Red Barn II: Gunslingerz Revenge
Key:
  • Announced
  • Not announced (returning)
  • Not announced (new)

Last edited:
Final year of Shadowlands.

Makes sense. I really liked this one a lot.

The first year with that opening show room was really neat. I also remember the actors in the final room flying all over the place with those bungee cables, kind of how Paranormal Inc had the demon switch scene for a while. Super cool effect. Looking forward to it this year!

I really love Shadow Lands. It wasn't as good last year as it was its first two years. However, it is still sad that it is leaving. Especially with some of the stuff we get nowadays for replacements like Red Barn II. I really liked the Pinocchio's Revenge maze that used to be in the Red Barn space. I would have much rather that have been brought back instead of getting Red Barn II.

Take this for what you will but a little birdie told me some interesting tid-bits about what may happen this year:

-Red Barn will retire along with the venue. It will become a permentamt beer garden/refreshment building.

-Trick or Treat is finally leaving and Paranormal Inc will become the new flashlight maze.

-I think one other maze is leaving. Can’t rememver if it’s Shadowlands or Special Ops.
Trick or treat is not going to there this year it going to a new maze it going to devil Theme house special ops this year is the final year and it going to have to new rooms and two news characters and also shadowlands it is last year too knott Announced it on their Twitter page that special ops and shadowlands are leaving after this year

Last edited: