Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

So, what house in the carnival storage building, AKA, the walk of doom?

Queue line lengths are the biggest deal for us, with my wife using a DP, or whatever they are. Especially since they sorta stopped it with making the Express lines significantly shorter than the normal lines it seems.

So, what house in the carnival storage building, AKA, the walk of doom?

Queue line lengths are the biggest deal for us, with my wife using a DP, or whatever they are. Especially since they sorta stopped it with making the Express lines significantly shorter than the normal lines it seems.

I believe Monsters is the longer line to the parade building.

Thought so! I think whoever made the spec map thought that with Yeti being in a winter setting, they assumed it was gonna' be cold so they placed it at D. (SS25)

It may be a little bummer Yeti won't be cold, but it wouldn't be the first time HHN has had a winter/snow house that wasn't cold. Really, the only one I can recall reading that was cold was Winter's Night, understandable since it was all alone in SS 22, allowing them to have it as cold as they'd like.

But a house alone in a SS is not a guarantee it'll be cold, since Cold, Blind, Terror was often reported as nothing like it's namesake.

Poltergeist was pretty cold. It's been a while but was Exorcist cold at all? I don't remember it being but I've slept since then

Is the menu for scareactor dining likely to be announced before the 6th, or is it normally left for people to discover on the first night?