Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

It's still crazy that we haven't heard anything about this attraction.

Does anybody think it'll be open by Thanksgiving? I'm not at all convinced it'll open in 2019.

Or it'll open very suddenly with little fanfare, which isn't exactly a show of support.

Does anybody think it'll be open by Thanksgiving? I'm not at all convinced it'll open in 2019.

Or it'll open very suddenly with little fanfare, which isn't exactly a show of support.
I'm in camp 2020. Gives the resort something to tide people over with until Velocicoaster in 2021.

I'm personally guessing it'd be shadowdropped ala' CineCele (but my gut tells me they'll delay it to a January opening).

Terminator, in it's original glory, was one of the greatest theme park shows ever. Unfortunately time was not a friend, as the screen & film lost it's luster, effects deteriorated, and the bike became unreliable :(. But the memories of it up until the end times were good :). I hope the best for it's replacement, but Terminator was a standard that will be most difficult, and unlikely, to equal.
When it first opened it was absolutely mind blowing

Terminator, in it's original glory, was one of the greatest theme park shows ever. Unfortunately time was not a friend, as the screen & film lost it's luster, effects deteriorated, and the bike became unreliable :(. But the memories of it up until the end times were good :). I hope the best for it's replacement, but Terminator was a standard that will be most difficult, and unlikely, to equal.

I remember when it opened, it was such a huge deal. I can’t remember any show that has had that kind of impact since.

That show cemented UOR as my favourite destination. As a kid my top 3 films were Ghostbusters, BTTF and Terminator. As gutted as I was that Ghostbusters was leaving, having Terminator in the park more than made up for it.

I normally go in January but gonna go in November this year. I swear if this thing opens up in January instead... :tease:

It is crazy that we haven't really heard anything about this at all. Really hope it opens this year.

Sorry if this has been answered before, there’s so many pages im not sure where I’d begin to look. Is this confirmed (by insider standards) to be Bourne? Or just the heavy rumor?