Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle (USH)

Don't worry...its planned to return 5/24-5/27, 6/22-8/11. Watch for days when park hours increase.
We're heading out this Saturday. The hours are until 9:00pm, however a showing isn't 'officially' scheduled until next week. One can always hope though....
We do have our passes, just hoping to catch it again before the crowds start showing up again. (Missed the drones last time out).

Orlando got their own set of drones.
So my questions again.....are they looking into adding the Drones to other Night time Shows or getting more drones for Christmas Events.

Every Show I saw People loved the Drones and while the effects on the castle are very cool it seemed like the drones steal the show in a way I'd love to see the Christmas Potter Show add....or Grinchmas have added during the Tree Lightening Events.

So my questions again.....are they looking into adding the Drones to other Night time Shows or getting more drones for Christmas Events

You ask that like people here know and are willing to leak what Universal's entertainment plans are 4 months from now. Email Universal and ask them lol. We didn't even know about Dark Arts til a few weeks before it debuted. Even then, we didn't know what it was.

:shrug:

You ask that like people here know what Universal's entertainment plans are 4 months from now. Email Universal and ask them lol. We didn't even know about Dark Arts til a few weeks before it debuted. Even then, we didn't know what it was.

:shrug:
Lol

I was just asking, many people here seem to have inside knowledge of the going's on in the park....People on the forums even said "I can't say what but something is Coming to Hogwarg's" a few weeks later the show was announced.

So just asking since you seemed knowledgeable

I have heard there were many challenges regarding the use of drones at Universal Studios Hollywood. Logistics played a heavy role and costs was extremely high. I would keep an eye on the netting over the Studio Tour queue to confirm or deny. It's not looking good for the drones to return anytime soon. Sad.

The drones should return for Spring Peak. But not Christmas. I hear they will be doing the same Christmas show as the last couple of years.

An excellent indicator is what Chris said; when the nets go up over the Tour queue the drones are returning.

I have heard there were many challenges regarding the use of drones at Universal Studios Hollywood. Logistics played a heavy role and costs was extremely high. I would keep an eye on the netting over the Studio Tour queue to confirm or deny. It's not looking good for the drones to return anytime soon. Sad.
Yeah the netting is gone from what I remember on my visit on Saturday.