Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Excited to see what this Cabana Bay thing is about! With the Passholder Appreciation rates we changed two of our nights from the Doubletree to Cabana. If it's Scoop's Ahoy I'm going to be pretty stoked.
ETA: Actually I'm just going to be excited for anything really. Getting to book Cabana was already a nice treat.

For those asking if Yeti will be cold - am I the only one that feels like every house is FREEZING when you walk in?

Obviously it's going to be cooler than the Florida heat, but I feel like they pump in ice cold air like crazy in every house. Those "black curtain" hallways are always billowing.

I stayed at Cabana Bay Monday and Tuesday. I noticed they were doing construction on one of the TV's in the food court. And thought it was odd how much tarp was covering it.

I assumed it was refurbishment but my bet is it's related.

That vanity ball font and theming is right out of bioshock, or they both draw from the same source inspiration. I haven’t played bioshock in years and I had immediate flashbacks looking at that video.

ALL of the zones look like they could be cool this year in the video.
That’s exactly what I thought when I saw it too. If we could just get those stages combined with Depths Of Fear

I stayed at Cabana Bay Monday and Tuesday. I noticed they were doing construction on one of the TV's in the food court. And thought it was odd how much tarp was covering it.

I assumed it was refurbishment but my bet is it's related.
Did you comment this on a Universal/HHN-related Facebook group yesterday? I swear I saw almost this exact comment in a group. Lol.

This will be my first time for HHN so I am super excited. Question I have is when will the HHN merchandise go on sale. Will you be able to buy it online somewhere before or do you have to wait till you get to the park. I would like some HHN lanyards but would like to have them before I arrive. Just wondering.

This will be my first time for HHN so I am super excited. Question I have is when will the HHN merchandise go on sale. Will you be able to buy it online somewhere before or do you have to wait till you get to the park. I would like some HHN lanyards but would like to have them before I arrive. Just wondering.
It's usually on the official Universal merch store right about when the tribute store opens.

I went late in September last year and I was able to order a Killer Klowns shirt at least a few weeks in advance, right before the event began I believe.

Merch went online on 9/6 last year, a week before opening night. I would hope to see a merch reveal this week, or early next, and then release online late next week.

Don't worry about ordering lanyards online. They have a crap ton of them several places throughout the park/CityWalk. I would just buy them when you arrive, and save on some shipping costs.