Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 411 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can you imagine the utter anger having to wait 70 minutes for this attraction ?!

I was angry going straight walk on. I think someone with a camera gaging reactions on people leaving the ride after waiting 70 mins would be more interesting than the ride.
and they had cut down to only one party train the past nine or 10 months. . Not sure though if they increased that back to two trains together, for the summer season.

Reactions: tankart150
(Apologies for the technically double post - separate day and separate tangent!)

Apparently the F&F will extend to episode 9 and episode 10, alongside Hobbs & Shaw and two other unnamed spin offs - I wouldn't put it past Universal to squeeze in some sort of reshoot during all of this to redo the ride. Although we can all agree that the party bus wasn't the best base of the ride, if the actual acting and 360 portions were less cringy, I think it could be decent. Shy of a complete tear down, I don't think there's anyway to make this an outstanding ride, but updating footage and Pepper's ghost effects would be relatively easy to do.

Reactions: RFRees and Dhdhddh

What is the meaning of this?

It's mostly for entertainment industry uses, but Universal has a tendency to put in amusement park services too, just in case. Even if it's just for the exhibit to show screen-used vehicles.. but yea, looks like this is mostly for entertainment release purposes:

Entertainment services in the nature of the production and distribution of film, television series and short form entertainment content each featuring reality, comedy, drama, news and variety; entertainment in the nature of television series and short form entertainment content, each featuring reality, comedy, drama, news and variety; entertainment services, namely, the provision of continuing programs featuring reality, comedy, drama, news and variety delivered by internet, wireless, and mobile networks; provision of news and information in the fields of entertainment, television and movies via the internet, mobile and wireless networks; non-downloadable shows featuring television and short form programs and motion pictures in the nature of comedy, drama, news, reality and variety content; amusement park attraction and theme park services; live stage performances, namely, presentation of live show performances; providing waterpark services; providing recreational areas for entertainment and amusement, namely, interactive play areas

You know what Disney would have done rite? Take the RIP Rockit coaster. Put some carboard cuts out of Vin Diesel around the entrance, and another one of the Rock during the middle portion of the coaster. New lick of paint. And labelled it a brand new attraction called 'Fast N Furious'. (c) Iger's Disney

I know this is late but I would've 100% preferred this. Easy way to feature popular IP without screenz and without replacing a beloved attraction. Plus no "HASTA!1" every 30 seconds. Win-win.

Reactions: Mad Dog
We talked about this in the Beijing thread but the ride building is done and it’s still coming.
Do we know if they’re decided to use something else for that show building?

Also, going to ride this next week. Are waits usually long at all? Not sure with a fast and furious movie curently out if that makes wait times go up at all.

Do we know if they’re decided to use something else for that show building?

Also, going to ride this next week. Are waits usually long at all? Not sure with a fast and furious movie currently out if that makes wait times go up at all.
even with only one tram running now, the waits are usually minimal. ....They don't even use the time reservation system anymore.

Reactions: Alicia
even with only one tram running now, the waits are usually minimal. ....They don't even use the time reservation system anymore.
Oh dang. Must really not be popular lol. Haven’t ridden but gotta give it a chance so I’m anxious to ride come Monday.