Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

I'll finally be watching this in person for the first time this weekend! Wanted to see what everyones' thoughts are on best viewing positions, I know the water screens can be hit or miss depending on environmental conditions. Thank you!
yes, like @fallingends said..and...Get there 20 to 30 minutes early to get a decent central spot.....We loved the show. Disney night show quality. Big improvement over the former show....and it's good for repeat viewings since there's so much going on, especially the background projections off of the NY buildings. It's impossible to catch everything going on with just one viewing.

Once you've seen it a few times, go hang out in New York during the show. Fireworks directly over head is awesome.

Just got done watching The Prince of Egypt and wanted to dump this here:

If so much of Cinematic Spectacular is devoted to DreamWorks characters, I'd mark out hard for a segment dedicated to the more serious DreamWorks stuff, set at least partly to "Deliver Us", the first song in that movie; all I know is that I'd want it to end on a 3-way split between How to Train Your Dragon (left), Prince of Egypt (middle), and the Netflix She-Ra (right); you get that big orchestral/choral swell at the end, with the "deliiiiver uuuuus" going with it, I think it'd be really cool to see.

Just got done watching The Prince of Egypt and wanted to dump this here:

If so much of Cinematic Spectacular is devoted to DreamWorks characters, I'd mark out hard for a segment dedicated to the more serious DreamWorks stuff, set at least partly to "Deliver Us", the first song in that movie; all I know is that I'd want it to end on a 3-way split between How to Train Your Dragon (left), Prince of Egypt (middle), and the Netflix She-Ra (right); you get that big orchestral/choral swell at the end, with the "deliiiiver uuuuus" going with it, I think it'd be really cool to see.

I don't think a retelling of the Book of Exodus is gonna fly in a theme park these days.

Im thinking of doing Universal Orlando this new years. Has anyone seen this show during new years eve? I've done Epcot New years for the past 8 years and want to change things up this year.

Im thinking of doing Universal Orlando this new years. Has anyone seen this show during new years eve? I've done Epcot New years for the past 8 years and want to change things up this year.
I believe they added that show to NY eve last year, plus some other stuff in the park, for the first time.