Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
High. And fast!

And personally, I’m starting to second guess the Jurassic World thing. What if, they actually leave it Jurassic Park? That way, unlike something like Galaxy’s Edge, where it’s the same on both coasts, Universal parks actually have different offerings. Crazy notion I know. But, something I feel like they might be considering.
Hence my theory of making the track and supports all black. Can play to JW or JP when they finally decide, if they haven't already.

It's so funny...most of the official reviews I see online are positive, but almost every comment section about it is quite negative.

I feel like JPRA could use a refresh, but they should be careful about taking away what people like about the current version if they were to do so.

TBH, even back in '99 I don't think a water ride was the best route to go with JP, since they already had TL--I think a jeep ride would've been best.

Got word the other day the current plan is not to turn Jurassic Park into Jurassic World, but the new coaster will be based on JW. The Discovery Center and River Journey are staying as is according to current plans.
This goes along with what I’ve heard recently. Although, the coaster won’t be overtly JW, just featuring characters/raptor from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.