Brazil World Showcase Pavilion? (Rumor) | Page 12 | Inside Universal Forums

Brazil World Showcase Pavilion? (Rumor)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That’s a silly reason to be annoyed about no attraction.

Currently we’re rumored to get 0 rides, whereas it was planned for an E-ticket originally. IP-based or not, this is a major downgrade.

And don’t fool yourself into thinking sometime in the future they might build an original attraction. Anything that happens here was and will always be IP-based. Disney & Epcot are done with creating original rides.

Sorry, but that’s the brutally honest truth.

I said "less annoyed." I'm still annoyed about the laziness of not building a pavilion with an attraction.

Also, whether intended or not, I think this response was needlessly condescending on your part. Don't fool myself? Believe me, I'm quite clear-eyed about how Disney intends to implement IP in Epcot. I just have no interest in that IP being in that park.

I said "less annoyed." I'm still annoyed about the laziness of not building a pavilion with an attraction.

Also, whether intended or not, I think this response was needlessly condescending on your part. Don't fool myself? Believe me, I'm quite clear-eyed about how Disney intends to implement IP in Epcot. I just have no interest in that IP being in that park.
I wasn’t meaning to be condescending, just straight up with you. Also, an IP doesn’t make or break a ride. Do I like the IP? No. But if they used it for an awesome ride (Shanghai Pirates tech was originally rumored), then I’d get over it.

A look at the plot of land where this would go (should it happen):

That would mean the end the the trains in front of Germany. :_:

My favorite part of this photo, though, is the half-completed Rhine River Cruise building, which is now just backstage storage I guess?

Reactions: OhHaiInternet95
Welp.

I guess I owe @Nick a beer.

And let's not forget in 2017 you were adamant that GotG wasn't happening ;)

Of course this still isn't "Disney Official", but I guess that's for Sunday. Although it's really @Marni1971 that deserves a beer. I just report solid rumors and normally have a pretty good gut feeling about if something seems like it'll actually happen or not. :cheers:

Reactions: AlexanderMBush
the mehness continues. not exactly the best political climate to be adding the country right now either....