Mary Poppins Attraction - UK Pavilion | Page 10 | Inside Universal Forums

Mary Poppins Attraction - UK Pavilion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Was not the rumor that this will be a double-decker carousel? If so, at least it will be unique at WDW in that regard. Don't see myself ever riding it, however.

Was not the rumor that this will be a double-decker carousel? If so, at least it will be unique at WDW in that regard. Don't see myself ever riding it, however.
Martin is being tight lipped about it, simply saying all will be revealed Sunday. Last I can trace the rumor to it was a carousel and I think at one point a double decker may have been talked about, but not sure. Either way, my expectations are well in check for this.

It's a nice little addition b-ticket level addition, nothing more.

Reactions: SeventyOne
Alene and I both love carousels, especially excellent ones like those at Seuss Landing & Kennywood. A Mary Poppins carousel is just about a perfect attraction for that small plot. We will definitely ride it if it happens.

Reactions: SeventyOne
letterbox_resizeimage593x426xA6SozL86Xx.jpg

This is what you want after drinking around the world and going on a ride that spins you around.
I don't like beans, but otherwise there is never a bad time to eat this

Reactions: Scott W.
I'd much rather the U.K. attraction be a ride -- even an A/B-ticket like a carousel -- than some kind of an "experience."

And really, if they want an Alice tie-in, how expensive would it really be to clone Disneyland's dark ride? Surely a drop in the bucket relative to the overall budget of this Epcot makeover.

Reactions: therock