D23 Expo 2019 - News & Speculation | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

D23 Expo 2019 - News & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I see the Avengers opening later more as a "We need to make sure we crush this" kind of delay. Most popular franchise ever and the Avengers movies aren't done either, they'll be a new group likely.

Reactions: Nick
"Canada: Far and Wide" will open in January.

"Wondrous China" sounds much father off.

The BATB sing-a-long debuts in January, as well. Same with "Awesome Planet."

Ratatouille not opening until Summer of 2020.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
I actually don't mind Cosmic Rewind. I am however scared of what they're going to do to SSE.

GotG: Cosmic Rewind

I just think it's confirmation that there's going to be no attempt for the ride to have anything worthwhile, thematically, to justify why it shouldn't otherwise be in Tomorrowland or Hollywood Studios.

I'm also very concerned about Spaceship Earth.

Those no way they can cut an Avengers ride. I certainly wouldn't worry about it.

I meant opening a new land without it's anchor ride, like Galaxys Edge.

Really happy to see Epcot getting some love, but it's just not all resonating with me for some reason, it just feels like it was designed by focus group (which it probably was)

I wish they would leave Spaceship Earth as it is but happy to see GOTG and Remmy coming.

Reactions: Dhdhddh