Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

Let me leave this thread before I get upset that people are acting like Florida has never been hit by a storm before.

it's still the first weekend. I'm sure a lot of people were planning on attending. Also some folks who might have been arriving tomorrow and leaving on the weekend might reconsider.

Not sure if it was posted yet but this happened.

Bob moves and has the mannerism of Trump and claps for his own hyperbolic speech. This was painfull to watch.

compare that to Disneyland’s opening and wow what a difference......

At least when universal opened Potter they always made a big deal about it. Orlando’s opening is GE is so lackluster.

compare that to Disneyland’s opening and wow what a difference......

At least when universal opened Potter they always made a big deal about it. Orlando’s opening is GE is so lackluster.
Disney does not care about "grand" Grand openings. It's just how they are. Universal "no matter the attraction" usually put forth the effort to make it extra special and they get an A for that!

I guess the opening matches what people have said about the land thus far:shrug:.. lacked so much life.

Last edited: