Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 268 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t feel this is true at all. Everest had an outrageous grand opening and has anyone ever seen the grand opening of Tower of Terror in Paris? It was crazy over the top big. You would have thought they were reinstating the monarchy of France.
Guess I should've said as of late. And that's crazy given Those were single attractions and this and pandora were lands. Disney has just changed in so many ways since back when.

I remember seeing that the food court at POP Century is open from 02:15 am this morning due to the Extra Extra Magic Hours, i think its like that today and tomorrow then goes to a 04:15 am opening.

Wow , that was a really weak opening ceremony. Did Bob cut the budget of his own event? Lol.
I mean they couldn’t even get Warwick Davis to make a cameo?

Maybe they will have a bigger opening for rise of the resistance?

For what it’s worth, according to security:

Hmmm... wondering what time I should leave now. I was originally with you on 3, but with it saying parking lot doesn't open until 4, idk. Disney isn't known for being organized nor having good communication between departments though.

Hmmm... wondering what time I should leave now. I was originally with you on 3, but with it saying parking lot doesn't open until 4, idk. Disney isn't known for being organized nor having good communication between departments though.
I’ll be there at 3:30. We’ll see what happens.

Edit:

For what it’s worth, according to security:

Geez... It's 10:00 pm PT over here so 1:00 am ET where you guys are at. Are you guys pulling all nighters? Anyway, I commend you brave souls and am sure the excitement and adrenaline will help keep you awake. I hope you guys enjoy the land in its current state, knowing it should only get better once RotR opens. Looking forward to hearing your trip reports!

Reactions: Andysol and Alicia
Geez... It's 10:00 pm PT over here so 1:00 am ET where you guys are at. Are you guys pulling all nighters? Anyway, I commend you brave souls and am sure the excitement and adrenaline will help keep you awake. I hope you guys enjoy the land in its current state, knowing it should only get better once RotR opens. Looking forward to hearing your trip reports!
I got a good nap in so I’m good now, but it’ll hit me eventually.

Hearing about 50 people are gathered under the bridge. Not permitted to go any further.

Edit to add:

From Boardwalk to DHS?

I love how Disneyland had an overnight line system for their reservation only opening... and DHS is like... line up before our opening? Nah. Who needs it. did they forget how much people in Florida love forming lines?!

Reactions: jrn14
I am glad Disneyland had reservations in place. This is going to be nuts and a giant cluster.

Reactions: therock and Stryker
I'm wondering if I should just uber over to that area and get in the back of the walkers line around 3:30 or if that would be counter-productive at that point.

I wish you all luck! I can’t wait until I wake up 7 am PST and check back up on all I missed while I slept. Bright suns all.