Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Ticket, RIP Tours, and Pass Information

This is my first time buying more than a one day ticket so I need some help. Is it possible to upgrade my ticket later on? I'm thinking of getting Rush of Fear and if I'm able to attend in Oct could I upgrade to Frequent Fear?

Remember that if you use your Rush ticket on Friday or Saturday you CANNOT upgrade to Frequent Fear. If you use your ticket on a Saturday you cannot upgrade to FF+. Keep that in mind.

Remember that if you use your Rush ticket on Friday or Saturday you CANNOT upgrade to Frequent Fear. If you use your ticket on a Saturday you cannot upgrade to FF+. Keep that in mind.
Thanks!! I think I'll just do FFP instead since Sats are the most doable for me in Sept

Last edited:
Hey guys!

So I just purchased a Frequent Fear Plus ticket online and I didn’t see an option to select to pick up a ticket at a will-call kiosk. It explains that my ticket is the barcode on the pdf attached to the confirmation email. But... I was kind of wanting a physical pass to put in a lanyard when I go each time.... is there anyway to have the ticket converted to one I could pick up at a kiosk ?

Thanks!! I think I'll just do FFP instead since Sats are the most doable for me in Sept

Then stick with Rush of Fear, you cannot upgrade to FFP or FFP+ if you go on a Saturday, neither ticket is available those days.

Hey guys!

So I just purchased a Frequent Fear Plus ticket online and I didn’t see an option to select to pick up a ticket at a will-call kiosk. It explains that my ticket is the barcode on the pdf attached to the confirmation email. But... I was kind of wanting a physical pass to put in a lanyard when I go each time.... is there anyway to have the ticket converted to one I could pick up at a kiosk ?

That's the first time I've ever heard of that, go to guest relations and see what they can do.

Hogwarts Express? Only if you have passes to IOA for that day.

Gringotts will be open, however.
I emailed Universal and they told me Hogwarts Express is only for people with a park-to-park pass. So even if I have a ticket for IOA in the morning and a Scream Early ticket for USF entry at 3pm, I would have to use the main entrance.

I know there's a hurricane bearing down so this might seem insensitive (though I'm in the Carolina's and looks like it might hit me more directly now) but if anybody heads to Uni in the near future, please let me know if you see the 15-m0 for 12-mo price season pass sign up. Not trying to be a jerk, but trying to determine if I should buy my discounted ticket through work or a Season Pass via Uni.

This is my first time buying more than a one day ticket so I need some help. Is it possible to upgrade my ticket later on? I'm thinking of getting Rush of Fear and if I'm able to attend in Oct could I upgrade to Frequent Fear?
As long as the ticket is unused you can upgrade for the difference in price at the box offices

According to the terms on the ticket, you can only upgrade Rush of Fear to the Ultimate pass - not sure if they'd make an exception for unused tickets, or tickets not used on Fridays and/or Saturdays:

hfzu881.png

Has anyone had success requesting a specific tour guide in advance? I really want to get Kelly for my UTH tour.

Hey guys!

we've done this before - just go to any guest services desk, ticket window or if you're staying onsite, any hotel ticket desk and request a reprint. They'll scan the ticket and reprint it. I suggest going to the hotel ticket desks, never any lines and super quick

Yeah we did it last year for FF with Express and just picked it up from an assistant near the machines and we are from the UK.

Done the same again this year.

Just went to purchase a FF Express with the passholder discount and noticed the prices for a few of the multi-night passes have already increased slightly

Last edited: