Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios) | Page 283 | Inside Universal Forums

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah my DLR friend has been smuggling churros into the land for this same reason. Just not particularly impressed with the snacks or food at all in the land. I've heard mixed things about Docking Bay 7 but can't wait to try it.
The Ronto Wraps are very good at Ronto Roasters, but that’s not something I’m getting every time, especially for $13.

Touring Plans actual test rides on the Falcon for Sunday. 8 ride tests throughout the day, real times (not inflated posted times) in the stand by line ranged from 35 minutes to 58 minutes.
The park was fairly dead yesterday. I can't be sure that it's hurricane related, but i'd be surprised if it wasn't playing a decent part. I was able to ride everything in the park from 4Pm-8:30 and be in the car on the way to Ale house by 8:40.

I don't know what the other parks looked like crowd-wise though, so I won't definitively say this is due to the hurricane.

The park was fairly dead yesterday. I can't be sure that it's hurricane related, but i'd be surprised if it wasn't playing a decent part. I was able to ride everything in the park from 4Pm-8:30 and be in the car on the way to Ale house by 8:40.

I don't know what the other parks looked like crowd-wise though, so I won't definitively say this is due to the hurricane.

Yeah NOW the hurricane is impacting park attendance. lol

Reactions: Nick
The park was fairly dead yesterday. I can't be sure that it's hurricane related, but i'd be surprised if it wasn't playing a decent part. I don't know what the other parks looked like crowd-wise though.
Every Disney park was Touring Plans crowd level 1, considerably under Touring Plans predictions for the day. Universal Parks were crowd level 2, way under the level 6 predictions. Logic says it's weather related.

Reactions: Nick
I'm ready.

0902191431a.jpg

I was amazed with Star Wars Galaxy's Edge and was amazed that I was the first to set foot on Batuu opening day. Also amazing of the lowest crowd levels I've seen at the other parks. (It was how I finally rode every ride in WDW in one day and then do it again yesterday).

Reactions: Andysol
:jawdrop:
Wow! That’s quite the day. Surprised FP didn’t hold you up at AK.

I only used 3 fastpasses all day long on SWGE opening day and Flight of Passage was one of them. The others were Navi river journey, and Kilimanjaro safaris (standby would have been better). One other person that did the same challenge that day did it without fastpasses. There was a third and she didn't do it that day but is flying the Falcon right now as the final ride in attempting the challenge again

I was on Smugglers Run at 4:45am opening day, completed Studios by 6:30am, did Magic from 7am to 1pm, completed AK from 2 to 5, and finished at Epcot on Frozen Ever After at 8:40pm.
This is truly something that will likely never be able to be accomplished again (or very rarely depending on if WDW does early opens like that for anything in the future). Even with how early I was, I didn't get off the ride until 6:15 and wouldn't have completed DHS until about 7-7:30. I wanted to spend time in the land though so I wasn't about to leave. I didn't even think about doing something like that... would've been fun.

What was the longest wait you had all day?

What was the longest wait you had all day?
On opening day, the 2 longest waits I had were the Tomorrowland Speedway at about 20 minutes as they were only running one lane of cars, loading only 4 at a time, and then 45 minutes for Frozen Ever After as the last ride of the night. Most attractions were less than 10 minute waits.

On my Sunday runs I used about 15 fastpasses mostly due to the fact that we didn't even board Smugglers Run until 6:25 and the longest wait was Slinky Dog as there was already a 25 minute line in the morning and ended up waiting about 40 as last ride of the day.