2019 Hurricane Thread | Page 11 | Inside Universal Forums

2019 Hurricane Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They have linemen staged all over right now, including a huge assemblage at the Orange County Convention Center, which makes me happy since i live about two miles away. Living on the edge of the tourist district has some advantages, especially when it comes to being a priority for power restoration.

They have linemen staged all over right now, including a huge assemblage at the Orange County Convention Center, which makes me happy since i live about two miles away. Living on the edge of the tourist district has some advantages, especially when it comes to being a priority for power restoration.
Heros every one of them

Reactions: Coasted
SeaWorld just announced all three parks closed tomorrow (Tuesday). No word on Wednesday yet for any of the parks, but this storm is moving so slowly, who knows...

Reactions: SeventyOne
I don’t really understand this at all. Why not cancel for tomorrow night? Nothing serious is going to happen in Orlando tonight or day tomorrow.

They’re going to be spending the time doing other things.

As far as UOR I was told they’re more beholden to the local governments warnings and such than Disney. I fully expect them to close early tomorrow afternoon.

Reactions: SeventyOne
The news just reported that both USF and IOA will be open as normal tomorrow, but Volcano Bay will be closed.

Probably best not to mix a hurricane and a volcano.

2ZUB.gif