Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

2019 Hurricane Thread

Today would be like Christmas morning if you were in the parks... later on not so much. Everything looks to be a 5 to 10 minute wait.

Yeah, we dodged a bullet (so far, unless this thing turns), and sure enough people are coming to Magic Kingdom with less than three hours until the park closes...

MK was absolutely dead this morning and only started to pick up a bit an hour or so ago. Was still very light crowds when I left around 12:30.

Also, looks like Epcot just extended hours to 7:00 and Disney Springs to 8:00

They’ve been very obviously flexible with the team members the past few days. Many rides were running with low staff, and some, like MIB, didn’t have pre-shows or equivalent running.

They also still pay for shifts due to hurricanes too.

I sincerely apologize if people have been asking this over and over but what is the likelihood that HHN Team Preview Night is still happening? I think it was tomorrow but I just wanted to see some early reviews for this year out of interest.