Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Nintendo Switch

So Fire Emblem last week performed as so..

And to mention, Tencent and Nintendo have officially reaffirmed their partnership (with them trying to get the Switch to China), despite not getting approval just yet..

Gamexplain founded a case for Nintendo Switch, themed to Overwatch (and was stated to of been an officially licensed product from both Activision and Nintendo).

There have been..some rumors of a Nintendo Direct coming soon, and it's worth noting that Diablo sold 3rd in best third party titles for Nintendo apparently. Additionally, Jeff Kaplin at Blizzard has been teasing a surprise for Overwatch..

WHO CARSE I WANT TO BE A JERK GOOSE!!!

We all want to be jerk geese, Joe. we all do..

giphy.gif

That said, dog themed dating simulators on Nintendo Switch might get me more hooked than being worst geese.

Last edited:
Best Friends Forever looks great too!

It does, gives me Dream Daddy and DDLC vibes.

__

To add to the rumors of the direct..Emily Rogers posted on Resetera of next week, with a focus on fall/winter titles.

Additionally, Gamestop SKU's have been filed, and Emily has mentioned of a semi-large title being released in December.

With Banjo + Kazooie coming to Smash, maybe Nintendo could announce either a true Banjo 3 or Banjo 1 + 2 coming to Switch?

(I know, never going to happen, but please let me dream)

To give some..predictions
  • Banjo+Kazooie releasing for Smash on Friday, the original Banjo+Kazooie/Banjo=Tooie shadowdrops immediately after Direct
  • Terry joins in for Smash Fighters Pack 4 (with Fem!Terry)
  • Second Evolutions of Starter Pokemon for Sword/Shield revealed
  • New 4v1 Multiplayer mode (E. Gadd, Peach, Toad, and Luigi versus King Boo) for Luigi's Mansion 3
  • New Wario title revealed, Spring 2020
  • Pikmin 3 or Mario 3D World Port for January
  • Bayonetta 3 reveals a first look to gameplay
  • Mario Maker 2 and Three Houses DLC revealed
  • Switch Online gets SNES titles with new controllers to complement the SNES titles.
  • Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles gets a date for Switch
  • New Capcom title (Ace Attorney or Monster Hunter), exclusive to Switch
  • Curveball Third Party reveal (EA, TakeTwo, SEGA/Atlus or anyone else)

Last edited:
TMS is a legit surprise, I am shocked that got ahead of Mario 3D World or Pikmin 3.

The direct was great IMO, quite a few things I didn't expect and it didn't feel small or large. Interested to see if XCDE will have new story elements, considering how much of a deal it is for them to be bringing the game back.