Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 541 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t normally follow HHN too closely, are people allowed to film in the houses? I’m going in a few weeks and wouldn’t hate seeing some briefly to know what I’m getting myself into haha.

I don’t normally follow HHN too closely, are people allowed to film in the houses? I’m going in a few weeks and wouldn’t hate seeing some briefly to know what I’m getting myself into haha.
They allowed it last year I think for like a preview day, but no one else can. Hollywood does though.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee

Approved media are on opening night! Tim Tracker posted a great video last year showing off the houses without showing the whole walkthrough so I'd gather he'll do the same this year.

Ah, perfect! Thanks guys. Love Tracker’s vids so that will be perfect. Haven’t really done a haunted house in a few years so, we’ll see how I do! Excited for my first (and hopefully not last) HHN.

Reactions: BBPH

Approved media are on opening night! Tim Tracker posted a great video last year showing off the houses without showing the whole walkthrough so I'd gather he'll do the same this year.

We will, too. :thumbsup:

Ah, perfect! Thanks guys. Love Tracker’s vids so that will be perfect. Haven’t really done a haunted house in a few years so, we’ll see how I do! Excited for my first (and hopefully not last) HHN.

Last year there was a nice plethora of vids from Tim, IU, ThemeparkHD, I believe SoCal360 as well. Generally a lot of the big ones will have the approval to film the houses.

An for those who enjoy general review videos, my personal favorite is the gang at View From The Cheap Seats.

:music:it's the most wonderful time of the year:music:

There’ll be scaring and spooking
And punching and puking
From those who drank beer!
It’s the most, wonderful time.... of the YEAR!

dG0pqnr.gif

Reactions: Kadath and JMalez
Thanks for all the advice and help guys! I’ll be sure to report back! Wonder how many reviews we’ll be getting from this evening