Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion | Page 543 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
In past years two of the Houses by MIB would open first meaning House of 1K Corpses and One of Nightengales or Depths... you wouldn't be confined to that area for long though and usually one of the houses in KidZone opens very shortly after... (in my experience... keep in mind it's opening night)

Reactions: RevFreako
Y'all are KILLING me. I have a full week until I'm there and I'm trying to avoid spoilers. I don't even have the Hollywood exclusives to look at to tide me over :(

Reactions: NathanC
In past years two of the Houses by MIB would open first meaning House of 1K Corpses and One of Nightengales or Depths... you wouldn't be confined to that area for long though and usually one of the houses in KidZone opens very shortly after... (in my experience... keep in mind it's opening night)
Corpses probably won't open until at least 6. I'll probably do whichever house I get into up that way, and then line up for Corpses.

What is the point of this? I also saw a pic of a few klowns walking around the area during preview night. Vanity Ball is 10 feet away. Killer Klowns and deranged drag queens zone don't mix very well.

I'm pretty sure that's just set up to the right of the entrance to the KK house. Don't see any issue with it.

Reactions: Kadath
Photos.

You can't take photos of the clowns in the house.
I figured.

I'm pretty sure that's just set up to the right of the entrance to the KK house. Don't see any issue with it.
It's not a huge deal, but sometimes scare actors will wander a little bit outside of their zone, and with the ice cream truck and the killer klowns wandering around the area right next to Vanity Ball, it's going to cause some theme clashing.