Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 29 General Discussion

Idk if this was a thing last year or not but you can buy pizza fries at louies in New york this year. Last night there was a huge line outside kidszone pizza all night, but at louies I was able to just walk in, grab my fries with zero line!

For the people who went. Do you guys like it more than the past few years?

RIP. Damn last year was my friends first time and I was telling him how this year is going to be even better, lol. Oh well. We will still have a good time.

I dont know because for me this year is one of the greatest years. Last year was nice but this year has so much more stuff.
The zones are very good this year and very fun. Academy is better this year. Houses are good, the lagoon show is very amazing,
I dont know i feel like this year is very strong

Oh man the FB page is ugly right now. :lol:

EDIT: People complaining about lack of scariness. I do think they upped the gore from last year.

SECOND EDIT @Tobias: No, I'm talking about Orlando.

Last edited: