Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 98 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Boy I hope this coaster is good when I go next year. I always imagined it would look slick and epic...but it looks meh. It is cool however that Universal has a coaster finally.

:(I hope that they will eventually have express pass for this, but the way things are going it doesn't look they will ever have it!

The story from ride ops is that as of now Rockit will be closed any time the weather drops below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. It used to be 70 degrees, but they tuned it enough to allow 60. Changed bearing oil probably.

As of 15 minutes ago it was 58 at the park, my mother told me so. Isn't it messed up that she's there but I'm not?

The story from ride ops is that as of now Rockit will be closed any time the weather drops below 60 degrees Fahrenheit. It used to be 70 degrees, but they tuned it enough to allow 60. Changed bearing oil probably.

As of 15 minutes ago it was 58 at the park, my mother told me so. Isn't it messed up that she's there but I'm not?

Lol - that's ridiculous. Fail.

So the ride is seasonal? :lol:

Universal: :bonk:
Disney: :lol:
Sea World: :p
Busch Gardens: :happy:

Can we offically say HRRR is a FAIL?