HHN '19 Employee Preview | Page 6 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN '19 Employee Preview

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I've heard consistently that Pandora's Box is like not a good maze.

The jennefer.a account on Insta has video footage on her story and it's... dicey. Some cool stuff, but a few bafflingly cheap looking parts too (like set design). It's weird.

straight up rubber spider masks at one point, and the blacklight effects are wayyyyy too bright.

I've heard consistently that Pandora's Box is like not a good maze.

I'm hoping this is just a matter of the people who liked it just not being vocal. I'm okay with there being a runt of the litter, so to speak, but I really want this one to pull through.

Honestly, I'm mostly worried about the smells overall. Yea, it's not the most important thing, but they add so much and there was so much potential for them all-around. I'm hoping that it's just a fluke and they'll be good to go by the weekend.

That Stranger Things review doesn't surprise me, but it doesn't worry me either. Last years's was pretty light on scares but I enjoyed it anyway. Besides, the only scares you could really pull off aside from the demodogs would be Billy and maybe fakeout scares from Hopper and some hazmat suit guys.

Odd, I would have just assumed the containment unit section, oh well, orlandos has a lot of black walls too lol

If you read between the lines, it was obvious that the "spirit world" transitions would involve some blackouts. Then again, lots of people are reporting that there was art in the black halls this year (think comic panels for Creepshow) so I expect at least a few signs in the darkness (library, Sedgwick, central park west)

Reactions: HydraGen2299
If you read between the lines, it was obvious that the "spirit world" transitions would involve some blackouts. Then again, lots of people are reporting that there was art in the black halls this year (think comic panels for Creepshow) so I expect at least a few signs in the darkness (library, Sedgwick, central park west)
Yeah, I also think this person is being a little picky about what constitutes a blackout hallway if I were to guess, though I don't know them personally so who knows, or they're just not being specific enough about whats in them, but I guess it'll come down to execution

Reactions: HydraGen2299
Yeah, I also think this person is being a little picky about what constitutes a blackout hallway if I were to guess, though I don't know them personally so who knows, or they're just not being specific enough about whats in them, but I guess it'll come down to execution

Yeah that kinda gave me whiplash when I was watching Orlando's video lol. It was like "wait, you guys too?"

Edit: he gave thoughts:

Doesn't sound bad, just a bit more black wallzy than expected.