Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

General Discussion - Jurassic World: The Ride

Agree that people like the ride a lot, but the finale is odd to say the least. In the original there was a waterfall which was scary cause you would get drenched and then the head swung out which was both scary and a relief that it blocked the water.

Currently it is obviously a full dinosaur on a string just hanging there. It looks very odd as you can see the legs and doesn't really work. Still the ride is very fun.

Agreed for sure on Jurassic Cafe. I got the slow roasted jackfruit and it was exceptional!
I miss the waterfall... the Hollywood ride was superior due to having a waterfall... and now we get very visible dangling legs

Went a couple of days ago, it was extremely hot, and I wanted to get soaked on Jurassic world. I was
surprised though that they didn't have the water blasters and was curious if they got rid of them or they were just off?

Went a couple of days ago, it was extremely hot, and I wanted to get soaked on Jurassic world. I was
surprised though that they didn't have the water blasters and was curious if they got rid of them or they were just off?

It's tricky because the Raptor Encounter is right there.

If you want to be soaked sit in the 2nd row on one of the ends. Not only do you get the full blast of aquarium scene, you also get the wave that washes over in the drop after the lift into finale. I came out looking like I had just showered...

They were testing them before the ride opened. I have yet to see them in action since.

I'll be super impressed if they do this now, rather than waiting for the annual maintenance shut down.

Hoping we actually get the Indo claw swiping at us!

Last edited:
So jpland just went on Jurassic world and the indo is gone probably time for the full body !!!
Is there any footage to prove this or is this just word of mouth? Cause I also just saw this tweet and I'm getting stoked... :eek:

Also, now would be a good time to remind people in this thread that spoiler tags are a thing on these forums in case we see pics and stuff of it in action. I definitely want to see the difference not knowing what to expect. :eek:

Is there any footage to prove this or is this just word of mouth? Cause I also just saw this tweet and I'm getting stoked... :eek:

Also, now would be a good time to remind people in this thread that spoiler tags are a thing on these forums in case we see pics and stuff of it in action. I definitely want to see the difference not knowing what to expect. :eek:

These two recent video's uploaded to YouTube confirm the finale area where the head was is covered right now:

--

Also, I might be wrong but I believe the Indominous Rex sounds that play in the finale now that it's covered sound a lot more loud, and like, different, as if they are actual roars rather than growls, like when the head was present. I might be wrong, but that's what I hear. Maybe they're testing new audio for the bigger animatronic?

Ooh, I hope we can get some HD pics of what it is as of now. The footage we have at the moment seems a little hard to see with.