Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion | Page 194 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights '19 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think usually it starts at 7 and ends at midnight, but I could be wrong.

They’re talking about the fan preview night, not employee preview night.

Disney has no control of The Simpsons theme park rights, so Universal can realistically do whatever they want in the area, the only reason they haven't in the past is crowds.

Fox had a big say over what happened with The Simpsons in Universal Parks. Murdy said the reason they couldn’t put a scare zone in Springfield was because Fox said no, and rumor was the also turned down doing Treehouse of Horrors stuff for HHN.

I’d imagine Disney has the same amount of control.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone, check your discount sites. There's a Killer Deals Nights pass (basically all the Thursdays and Sundays) for only $89.

Ah, Slash. I remember when I was in the queue for Klowms 3D several years ago on opening night. They stopped the line so Slash could get an interview in front of the maze. People were booing and jeering him while he was interviewed as they were being held up in the line. They even proceeded to chant, “Go home Slash!” One guy yelled, “Hey Slash, you’re a has-been! Get the f&$# out of here!” Fun times back then.

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but where can I find the hours for the event? I remember hearing that the nights won't all last until 2 AM as they had before, so I was wondering if there was a calendar or something where I could check the hours for a given night.

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed, but where can I find the hours for the event? I remember hearing that the nights won't all last until 2 AM as they had before, so I was wondering if there was a calendar or something where I could check the hours for a given night.

From the Event Overview page of the site:
  • 7:00 PM – 2:00 AM on:
    • September: 13, 21, 28
    • October: 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 24, 25, 26, 27, 31
  • 7:00 PM – 1:00 AM on:
    • September: 14, 15, 20, 22, 26, 27, 29
    • October: 3, 6
    • November: 1, 2, 3
  • 7:00 PM – 12:00 AM on:
    • September 19

Reactions: Clive and torr4nce
Ah, Slash. I remember when I was in the queue for Klowms 3D several years ago on opening night. They stopped the line so Slash could get an interview in front of the maze. People were booing and jeering him while he was interviewed as they were being held up in the line. They even proceeded to chant, “Go home Slash!” One guy yelled, “Hey Slash, you’re a has-been! Get the f&$# out of here!” Fun times back then.

I remember hearing about that.. If there's a Q&A session at the panel, I really hope someone asks Slash what's going on with the new Guns N' Roses album LOL..

I just discovered the $89 Killer Deal Pass under the Pass Members ticket options on the site. All Sundays and Thursdays for the entire season except for Fan Preview and Halloween nights (14 nights total).

I usually purchase an R.I.P. Tour, but I'm seriously considering the Killer Deal instead.

One more day to go guys! This is the first time I’ve been genuinely excited since 2016! I can’t wait to see the event tomorrow! Time has flown! I will also get to see both Orlando and Hollywood this year!

So I will be wearing the button up shirt Hopper wore in ST season 3 and will most likely wear my HoTC shirt from 2010 under it. If you happen to see me, don’t be afraid to say hi!