T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread | Page 171 | Inside Universal Forums

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
2020 it is then? Looks like the one-man-band construction worker who is on-site for this has moved on to painting the exterior an ever-so-slightly different color. The stunt actors and performers for this will be the most well-rehearsed team since Phantom of the Opera by the time it opens.
As far as I know, no actors have been hired or rehearsed. Only the stunt company designing the stunts have been rehearsing in a sound stage in california. It's unclear if they've run through it here in Florida yet. Those stuntmen and women helping to develop the show will train the actors in Florida once the venue is ready. We will know when they're auditioning for the show because it will be posted on Universals Audition website.

No actors have been hired or rehearsed. Only the stunt company designing the stunts have been rehearsing in a sound stage in california. It's unclear if they've run through it here in Florida yet. Those stuntmen and women helping to develop the show will train the actors in Florida once the venue is ready. We will know when they're auditioning for the show because it will be posted on Universals Audition website.
This is not correct.

Was that building facade not there long before terminator? I have always assumed it was just some famous hollywood building conceived when they built the street.
Pretty sure the facade was redone for T2 because I remember thinking how out of place this techy Art Deco building looked in 1930s Hollywood.

Reactions: tankart150
I still can't see this not opening by the end of the year, but then the days tick by and I'm struggling to see their angle with not announcing anything to do with this if that is the case. Is this just a new way of launching non e-ticket attractions ala F&F? Or is really just going to remain closed and/or behind walls until early next year at least?

Also, its very subtle, but those new colours on the facade do make it look a lot more old Hollywood, they have a very jazzy feel to them. Im assuming they do something with that silver fascia above the entrance way to fully complete the transition away from Terminator Facade.

I still can't see this not opening by the end of the year, but then the days tick by and I'm struggling to see their angle with not announcing anything to do with this if that is the case. Is this just a new way of launching non e-ticket attractions ala F&F? Or is really just going to remain closed and/or behind walls until early next year at least?

Also, its very subtle, but those new colours on the facade do make it look a lot more old Hollywood, they have a very jazzy feel to them. Im assuming they do something with that silver fascia above the entrance way to fully complete the transition away from Terminator Facade.
I can just about guarantee it will not open this year based on things I’ve heard.

Universal is probably better off opening it up in 2020. They don't need the added hype. They already have Hagrid's & Dark Arts show for 2019. USF doesn't have capacity issues. Business sense says to hold off until 2020. Even though it' probably not going to be an attendance booster attraction, it still will be something new for 2020, which can be a marketing plus. I've always said it would just get lost if it opened with the Potter stuff dominating 2019.

Last edited: