Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Muppets Present... Great Moments in American History

This is a really good show. Recommend to pause, stop and watch it.....Also KUDOS to WDW management for their decision to open Main St. & the Hub to non breakfast reservation guests well before the park opens. We took big time advantage of it. They opened the gates at 7:30 AM for a 9:00 AM park opening. We had a nice casual breakfast dining at the tables outside of Caseys, and casually people watching & taking in that great MK ambiance before the park gets crowded. Then we were in the perfect spot for a nice slow easy going walk to Adventureland at rope drop to start knocking off 8 major rides in Adventureland, Frontierland & Fantasyland before the 11:00 AM crowds showed up. This is such a genius move by Disney that's it's hard to believe they didn't do this before. People spending money shopping and eating for 90 minutes instead of standing on hot concrete pavement out front, being miserable & spending nothing.:thumbsup:

On my short list for our visit at the end of May. We are planning to go to MK on Tuesday (post MD crowds).
Try to take advantage of that earlier than rope drop Main St. & hub opening. It really helps make for a less hectic, and more relaxing, day at MK. (Not available on Early Magic mornings though)

Try to take advantage of that earlier than rope drop Main St. & hub opening. It really helps make for a less hectic, and more relaxing, day at MK. (Not available on Early Magic mornings though)
Yep, already mentioned to the troops that we are heading there early. :ears:

On my last day at the Magic Kingdom last Saturday, I saw the one where they help write the Declaration of Independence. It was really cool!

This is extremely disappointing. Especially since it’s a budget cut.

Maybe (lets hope) it's a sign they are going to sell it back to the original owners because Disney doesn't know how to capitalize on this wonderful ip. That would be a huge plus for me.

Unfortunately, it’s not just entertainment seeing cuts, that’s just the ones we can see. There’s tightening up across the parks. Still, it’s such a shame, when what they pay CMs is truly a drop in the bucket. Cutting a few performers, cashiers, and what not isn’t going to fix anything, it’ll probably just perpetuate the problem lol. Entertainment is always the first thing to go because it doesn’t directly make money, but entertainment is the first thing guests notice when it’s gone. Disney’s long-standing commitment to entertainment is what elevates the parks. They’re only hurting their brand to save a quick buck after overspending and mismanaging expansion for a decade. You hate to see it.