Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Annual Pass Query

PaddyMcCourt

VIP Member
Aug 3, 2012
Glasgow, UK
Hi,

I have 2 seasonal passes - due for renewal in Jan 2019.

I will be renewing either way, but wanted to check a couple of things first.

- Can I upgrade the Seasonal pass to Preferred pass and still get the current discounted rate ($287.99 + tax)?
- If so, does the Preferred pass include free parking for HHN or is it only daytime parking included?
- I intend on visiting the park in Sept 2019, but also returning for Xmas 20. Can I delay "activating" my renewed annual pass until I visit next Sept, so that the year + 6m bonus covers my Xmas 2020 visit?

I know it's kinda "playing the system" a bit, but it would save e around $600 in total if I could so worth looking in to.

Thanks!

Hi,

- Can I upgrade the Seasonal pass to Preferred pass and still get the current discounted rate ($287.99 + tax)?
- If so, does the Preferred pass include free parking for HHN or is it only daytime parking included?
- I intend on visiting the park in Sept 2019, but also returning for Xmas 20. Can I delay "activating" my renewed annual pass until I visit next Sept, so that the year + 6m bonus covers my Xmas 2020 visit?

I know it's kinda "playing the system" a bit, but it would save e around $600 in total if I could so worth looking in to.

Thanks!
You ain’t playing the system. The system plays you. We keep coming back and giving universal money. I think
Hi,

Thanks!
if you can’t I’d let it lapse. You ain’t saving a lot anyway.

Hi,

Thanks!

Whatever the promotion/discount is, all you would have to do is pay off the difference of the balance. (so... Yes)

Free parking stays free parking no matter when.

Not if you renew. No matter when you renew your pass, your start date remains the same. If you're not looking to use the pass until then, at that point - it would make sense to the pass lapse and start a new one.. BUT you would miss out on the promotion.

Any chance Universal will offer the "pay for a year get 3 months free" soon/or again?