Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

T2:3D - Battle Across Time Memorial Thread

Took this yesterday...seems both sides have been painted.
View attachment 10960

I personally like the look. It never seemed appropriate for Cyberdyne to me. When I think of Cyberdyne, I think of a modern high rise building. This building has plenty of features of the art deco era, and L.A. has plenty of art deco architecture. The silver is little off to me since art deco was more about bronze or gold, but that's no biggie. Plenty of movie houses built in California in the 1920s used art deco inspiration, including Grauman's. I have attached an article that briefly discusses the art deco in L.A.

The 10 best Art Deco buildings in Los Angeles - Curbed LA

You can also see a TM carrying their penguin costume and one putting it on before going onstage.
C0ieHeL.jpg

Last edited:
You can also see a TM carrying their penguin costume and one putting it on before going onstage.
Yeah, It's not cool to post that stuff. It's highly disrespectful to the performers. This is an "over the wall" shot and should be at least blurred or removed from this site. Not because of the construction but because of character integrity. Pics like this are wrong when you highlight a sensitive behind the scenes moment. Anyone who was worked in the entertainment field would be very offended seeing this as they work so hard to create a seamless experience.

Yeah, It's not cool to post that stuff. It's highly disrespectful to the performers. This is an "over the wall" shot and should be at least blurred or removed from this site. Not because of the construction but because of character integrity. Pics like this are wrong when you highlight a sensitive behind the scenes moment. Anyone who was worked in the entertainment field would be very offended seeing this as they work so hard to create a seamless experience.
Dude seriously go whine and complain somewhere else.

Dude seriously go whine and complain somewhere else.

As someone who has worked in the theater industry and seen the emotion and dedication performers put into their work in real-time, it's hard to hear "stop being a whiny ass bitch" as being anything other than a weak retort from a self-centered jerk.

As someone who has worked in the theater industry and seen the emotion and dedication performers put into their work in real-time, it's hard to hear "stop being a whiny ass bitch" as being anything other than a weak retort from a self-centered jerk.
Shame on you for sticking up to a comment on the internet. What’s next, you’re gonna put on a broadway play showing me how much of an Jerky McJerkface I am? Grow up and deal with it, man.

Shame on you for sticking up to a comment on the internet. What’s next, you’re gonna put on a broadway play showing me how much of an brown eye I am? Grow up and deal with it, man.

Listen, i'm not claiming i'm a martyr for siding with someone else on the internet. In fact, i don't entirely agree with everything DRL said. Calling a bts picture that accidentally had a performer in the background "very offensive" is a bit much.

Still though, just to dismiss a genuine complaint about the security and welfare of performers as "whining" got under my skin, so I stood up for him. And i know i'm grown up because i provide a valid argument for my claims well you just insult people. So tell me, who's the more mature one here? Be honest with yourself.

As a former actor who knows quite a few of the performers at the parks, while character integrity is important - most of them are not nearly as concerned as has been made out here. If it were up close, it could be an issue with employment but as it is a aerial photo on a forum focused on the nitty gritty of theme parks, I honestly doubt whether they know or would care about it. Photos like this get taken all the time by google and tour helicopters.