Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Make your own HHN

So, my next haunts gonna be...weird.

Cartoon Madness

The maze will feature tons of horrifying moments in cartoon. These will include Invader Zim (Dark Harvest), Adventure Time (The Litch), Courage The Cowardly Dog, Samurai Jack (The Haunted House Episode), Steven Universe (Frybo, Cat Steven, Corrupted Gems, and The Cluster), Gravity Falls (Bill, Dopplegangers, Northwest Mainson, and Weirdmagedon), My Life As A Teenage Robot (Raggedy Android), Powerpuff Girls (HIM), Gumball (Joy Infected), and Flapjack (Cat, And The Comb Stranger.)

This maze is gonna be weird, fun, disturbing, and most certainly terrifying.

So, my next haunts gonna be...weird.

Cartoon Madness

The maze will feature tons of horrifying moments in cartoon. These will include Invader Zim (Dark Harvest), Adventure Time (The Litch), Courage The Cowardly Dog, Samurai Jack (The Haunted House Episode), Steven Universe (Frybo, Cat Steven, Corrupted Gems, and The Cluster), Gravity Falls (Bill, Dopplegangers, Northwest Mainson, and Weirdmagedon), My Life As A Teenage Robot (Raggedy Android), Powerpuff Girls (HIM), Gumball (Joy Infected), and Flapjack (Cat, And The Comb Stranger.)

Maybe you can Batman Beyond in it i mean it's a cartoon yes but it does have some scary moments too mainly the Earth Mover episode for example and possibly Batman: The Animated Series too

Last edited:
So i have a haunt idea, but i honestlly think it might be the darkest idea i ever made tbh. It's still in a early phase, so i may or may not make it.
Deep Web - Red Room
Imagine the Hostel haunt, but 10x more disturbing. I got some room ideas.

Test Chambers (A room where test subjects can be seen being experimented)
Cannibals (A texas chainsaw like room)
Autopsy (A room where a "medically licensed" doctor can be seen preforming a live autopsy)
For Sale (A prison like hallway where people emerge from behind homemade bars)
Suicide Show (A game show like room, where various contestants can be seen killing themselves. This will be similar to the Truth Or Dare or Unfriended rooms.)
Swatting (A living room where you are shot at by the F.B.I)

I told my friend the idea, and they think it can be awesome. What are your thoughts? I know that some of this may in fact be real, but like if Blumhouse can make a movie about it, i think a haunt can work.

Do you guys think this is a good idea.

Guess i can announce my next haunt after Cartoon Madness.
Time To Float!
it-chapter-two-pennywise.jpeg

(The haunt will be a mix of 1 and 2, and it's gonna be LONG, trust me.)

Halloween Horror Nights 30th

MAZES:
Doc Grimsby's Slaughter Arena in Ultra Gory 3D
Metallica: From Hell To Back
HP.Lovecraft's Re-animator
A Nightmare On Elm street: Freddy's Nightmares
Fangoria's Bloody Double Feature
Urban Legends: The Curse Of The Chupacabra
Scary Stories to tell in the dark
The Walking Dead: Living Nightmare
Creepshow: Vol.2
IT: Pennywise's Festival Of Fear

SCAREZONES
Zombieland: Nut up or Shut up!
Hollowed Grounds of the dead
Universal Monsters: UNLEASHED
Rob Zombie's Nightmares

SHOW
Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure
THE WYLD STALLYN'S REUNION TOUR!

HHN29 is making me revisit some old concepts that I'm gonna try to do some write-ups for this season. Here's one that I started like last year and just got back to yesterday.

LIVING ROOMS

Description: A particularly malicious group of spirits has come in storm upon this apartment complex. Once inside, instead of taking human bodies, they take possession of the various inanimate objects around. The term “living room” is about to take on a whole new meaning….

0. Facade

We approach the two story apartment complex at midnight. The building appears to be in as pristine a condition as it could be. Owl hoots and crickets are heard, with the occasional noise of a news chopper of sorts overhead. Something has attracted the chopper’s attention, but not anything we can see at this point. Not wasting anymore time, we walk up the single step and make our way in….

1. Kitchen Spirits

Immediately in the door is the kitchen, food and drink spread on the floor, as if dropped suddenly with no warning. On the wall to the immediate right is a window showing daylight outside, impossible with the layout of the room and time, which makes sense as the whole window opens off the wall, revealing a Spirit, who reaches for us with a yell.

To our left, counters have gunk and debris spread on them. Below the counters, an open oven which generates heat, perhaps driving the weary away. Those keeping close will be shocked as a charred hand reaches out from within, yelling. We quickly run out a hallway on the left….

2. “Living” Room

We enter a normal apartment living room. To the left, a TV with a big chair on each side. To the right, a couch with a door to another room to our immediate right. The TV is generating a massive amount of static, and it’s likely been at this for several minutes now.

Suddenly, one of the two chairs jumps up, a spirit having taken hold of its’ form. That sends us to try and hug the couch, but suddenly we hear lightning strikes shaking the room, and we are (perhaps literally) shocked as a Living Bolt, a live form of the lightning assault us from the room to our right. The Living Bolt’s presence sends the lights off as well as the TV, as the Bolt takes all light for itself.

Not wanting to have our own light stolen, we proceed quickly into a hallway that simulates us heading up to the second floor of the complex, before we round the corner…

3. Lightning Balcony

We turn outside onto a balcony hanging over the complex. Down below, peeking through some broken glass windows, we can see the garden of the complex as well as the streets, the noises we hear suggesting the chaos in the complex is beginning to spread.

Suddenly, more lightning strikes, causing a flash, cuing a Living Bolt to come flying in from the sky and come at us through the large broken hole in the window. This sends us backwards, as we find another entrance back inside quickly.

4. Bedroom

We head into a bedroom that is playing host to a large amount of spiritual activity, all the picture frames on the wall are spinning in tune with each other. The room generally feels like it’s shaking, as if it can barely take the mass amount of energy being channeled within it.

The only thing that isn’t moving when we walk in is the bed itself, suspiciously calm in comparison to its’ surroundings. We are correct to be suspicious, as the bottom half of the bed lifts up, revealing a wooden skeleton of sorts that has taken over the bed frame. Its’ eyes and mouth glow as it screams at us, sending us towards the inside entrance to the bedroom.

This turns out to be a trap, as a monstrous face projects on the door, which jump off of its hinges at us, and this sends us running to the right, where the closet is our only option left for refuge.

5. Claustrophobic Closet

The closet is very tight, rows of clothes pressing in on us from both sides. At a glance, it almost appears the closet is endless, just looking into the back of the room and seeing the rows continue to go on with no end in sight.

As we walk through the closet, the lone lightbulb above us appears to be sending sparks out dangerously. But this is a mere distraction, as base Spirits on either side of us push clothing out of the way from the other side to get to us, retracting back in and covering their holes when they fail.

We get to a point in the closet, where a hole on our left offers us an escape from the closet’s infinite nature. A spirit made of clothing unveils himself to the right of the hole, giving us good reason to use that hole ASAP.

A brief transitional hallway has a wet floor, a sign of flooding ahead...

6. Flooding Bathroom

The second we walked into the bathroom, it’s clearly dripping everywhere. The sink is shooting out water at us on a consistent basis. We see the shadow of water flooding from the bathtub through the shower curtain covering the whole area.

The shadow of a woman also appears in the shower, still going about her business as if things haven’t gone horribly wrong around her. However, a skeletal face and body suddenly press into the shower curtain, popping out towards us and spooking us out of the bathroom.

Unfortunately, the floor below us flashes and disappears, showing nothing under us and sending us tumbling down...

7. Basement

The basement is filled to the brim, only a thin path giving us a lead through the clutter. Before we can worry about that though, the shower curtain spirit reaches out at us from the hole we fell in from above, attempting to get a last swipe in on us as we leave her behind.

This forces us to quickly head into the path we’ve been given, as we try to navigate through the sheer amount of trash in our way, including things hanging in our face that we have to push to the side.

As we do that, the spirits have a treasure trove of items to possess to make our time in the basement a living hell. An even older, decaying chair jumps up at us. A spirit constructed out of random bits of trash pops the top off of its’ can to “greet” us. The worst is yet to come as a spirit constructing itself out of bugs and spiders jumps out at us from behind a dirty toilet.

Thankfully, this last spirit sends us towards the light, as we escape from the basement’s clutches.

8. Through The Garden

We pop out of the basement and into the large community garden for the complex. Large hedges line the sides as branches hang down, putting more stuff in our faces as we walk in between small fences separating flower beds. A spirit has taken possession of the flowers, as the left bed jumps up at us, having grown into something monstrous.

We then walk past a large human looking statue...which surprisingly, is just a distraction as lightning strikes the hedge to our right, causing a fiery Living Bolt to burst out of the hedge and roared at us. We exit through another fiery hole in the hedges.

9. Chaos In The Streets

Entering into the street we saw from the balcony earlier, we can see that the spiritual invasion extends now even further than the complex. The power lines have a never ending stream of electricity going through them.

A woman is crushed between two cars, which are glowing ominously, projections showing us that spirits were driving them. The top half of the woman, just sitting on top of the fronts of both cars, reaches for us and asks for help.

To our right, the news chopper we heard when first walking in has crashed to our right. The pilot tries to crawl out the copter, but we see ghostly hands drag him back with along with some...unsavory sounds.

We quickly move past that as we loop around back towards the house…

10. Into Its Mouth

We revisit the facade, but things have now drastically changed. The yard is now polluted with mini structures of trash, with a trail noticeably leading back to the basement. The trash spirit from before is now free from his can, and he attacks us from the left.

On the right, a plain spirit appears holding the head of the pilot from the previous scene, taunting us and pointing us towards the complex...which has gone under a massive transformation.

The complex now is showing fire in its’ windows, as the doors at the bottom have now formed into a large mouth looking structure. Beams are now poking out from holes in the complex’s sides as the spirits generate enough power to take the whole thing over. Shadows of spirits and living bolts fly across the complex’s new facade.

We brace ourselves and go headlong into its’ mouth, as fire engulfs us...

11. Fake Out Finale

We get through the fire and we come into a larger, normal looking version of the living room scene from before. Things almost seem as if they were a dream. The TV is playing a news report about a massive fire late last night, before the newscaster suddenly stares right at the screen, telling us that we didn’t win or escape, and that entering the mouth has made us part of this home.

The walls fade around us as we see a lineup of different spirits in different forms, all just behind the walls. Both chairs in the room jump up to accost us, and we make a last attempt to flee, but the charred spirit from the kitchen at the beginning, now fully formed, attacks us from a window in a final attempt to claim us.

We’re able to just avoid his burning grasp...and we are able to escape into the night for now...

Changing up the dream lineup once again! Here we go:

- Re-animator

- Universal Classic Monsters: Creature Of The Black Lagoon

- The Terminator

- Bloodborne

- Psycho

- Return of The Living Dead

- The Twilight Zone (Classic)

- Dantes Inferno

- They Live

Scarezones:
Upper Main Scarezone: Killerz
Lower Lot: Prizonerz
Tunnel: Dark Future (Cyberpunk style horror)
Backlot: Animalz (Man mutated with animals)
French Street: Satanic cult zone

- Re-animator

- The Terminator

- Bloodborne

- Psycho

- Dantes Inferno

- They Live

Scarezones:
All i can see, but They Live will kinda be weird since the aliens don't attack (unless i missed something), and what scenes will be in Universal Classic Monsters: Creature Of The Black Lagoon?

All i can see, but They Live will kinda be weird since the aliens don't attack (unless i missed something), and what scenes will be in Universal Classic Monsters: Creature Of The Black Lagoon?
Just The Creature. In a way its supposed to be like "Universal Classic Monsters Presents: Creature Of The Black Lagoon!".

Idk where this will really fit, but this is how i´ll fix Hollywood´s 2019 event.

House Of 1000 Corpses
  • Remove those Captain Spaulding masks, it justs looks weird.
  • Add the scalping scene in the living room.
  • Have some more rooms in the Firefly house.
Us
  • Remove the Red masks and get look alikes
  • Replace the black hall room after the living room scene with the Umbrae car kill scene (the one where she kills the neighbor)
Holidayz In Hell
  • Have some more ¨guests¨ in the ballroom scene
  • Include the Fairy Cave scene in the St. Patricks Day scene
  • Have the gold kill scene in the Leprechaun's Lair (It´ll be similar to the Halloween 2 bath kill scene)
  • Make the Peep Chicken be like the Xenomorph puppet as it comes out of the egg
  • Have the Tree scare in Christmas
Killer Klowns
  • Replace the black halls after the Officer Mooney scene with the jail cells, where cotton candy prisoner bodies lie.
  • Add some detail in the ending.
Stranger Things
  • Their will be a facade with the arcade, occasionally glitching into the upside down.
  • The first room will be the arcade lobby, where it´ll again glitch.
  • Replace the first will´s house hallway with the bathroom scene.
  • Remove that god awful mind flayer puppet. Instead, have a room filled with fog, and then have a Possessed Will scare with the tainted veins.
  • Replace the black halls before the pumpkin patch with either Dustin's bedroom, or the junkyard
  • Shorten the tunnels
  • Replace the first half of the ST3 section with the Eleven closing the gate scene, or Will´s exorcism.
  • Replace the cabin scene with the Hospital scene in Season 3.
Creepshow
  • Have the first room be the kids bedroom, where the Creep will scare through the window.
  • Remove that overly long comic book hall, and instead have those halls as the transitions for stories.
  • Have a Walking Dead Bicycle Girl gag for the first Fathers Day scene instead of a dummy
  • Have a body gag in the They're Creeping Up On You scene instead of a dummy
  • Have a scare in the black halls after They're Creeping Up On You, with either a giant cockroach puppet, or Pratt turning into a cockroach hybrid
Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man
  • Have a small forest section after the tent scene, with multiple Wolf Man and hunter scares.
Ghostbusters
  • Replace the first black hall after the slimer scene, and instead have a small hotel hallway where a slimed Venkman will pop out
  • Replace the third black hall with the Central Park Logo scene
  • Replace the Central Park logo scene with a small kitchen room with a Terror Dog scare.
  • Trim the Terror Dog hall, so after that we can have a Temple Of Gozer scene.

(What will you guys add to Hollywoods event?)

Not a treatment really, but some scenes I would include for a maze. Here are some scenes that would be cool for Arkham Asylum maze.

Jail hallway: When you enter inside, inmates are reaching out of their cells trying to grab you. Suddenly the cell doors open and prisoners are free. However, a maniacal inmate is waiting for you so he can carve his victim count on his body. Victor Zsasz is waiting for you with a knife in his hand.

The Morgue: The room is going hella trippy. Ghostly screams can be heard through the halls, bodies begin to rise from body bags, and spiders crawling where. Everything starts to look weird and unsual. The creepy Scarecrow music from the game starts playing. You hear doctors screaming in fear. Just then, Scarecrow pops out of a body bag scaring you and spraying fear gas on you.

Court room: You enter a room thats half clean, half destroyed. An execution is about to happen. Two Face walks out, flips his coin deciding the persons punishment. Dialogue can go like this:
Harvey Dent: And the judgment is...*flips coin*
Two Face: "...Death.".
He then kicks a man into a pool of acid.

The Green Room: This heavily Saw inspired. The room is filled with green lights, question marks, and riddles. People have bomb collars in their necks, begging guests to help. A riddle is heard in the intercom. Just as guests walk by, The Riddler jumps out giving the answer to the riddle.

Sewers: Guests walk in with filthy stench everywhere. Lots of bodies and meat everywhere. Killer Croc breaks through pipes trying to grab guests to eat them. Killer Crocs arms burst from the walls as you're trying to escape.

Armory: Guns...lots of guns. Penguin and his mercenaries are lock and loaded. Penguin will sit in a fancy chair shooting an his umbrella at you. Just then, Deadshot pops out, guns blazing at guests. Hes not the only one though.... because Black Mask also pops out at guests as well with a magnum in his hand, and another hired merc by the name of Deathstroke lunges at you with a sword.

Experiment room: Venom containers are everwhere. Bane is locked up with his hands cuffed. Just then.... the venom kicks in, and Bane goes berzerk, breaking the cuffs and the door, and starts charging at guests.

Plant room: Inside, there will be a beautiful rose smell to it. Security guards, who are being mind controlled from Ivys phermones attack guests. A plant opens up with Ivy scaring guests and shooting phermones at you.

Ice Room: Enter an icy room thats chilly and fog everywhere. Ice statues are everywhere. Theres a container which holds Nora inside. Mr Freezes comes out and blasts his ice gun (Fog gun) at guests telling them to stay away from Nora.

Theater: A film from Basilo Karlos is playing. Just then the lights go our, but the film is still playing. Suddenly a puppet Clayface rips through the screen, shooting mud at you (water effect)

Fun House: Joker and Harley are throwing a party. Inside you'll find people with big smile grins from the laughing gas scaring guests begging for help while laughing. Harley with her hammer scares guests to leave. Joker pops out with a crowbar and swings it at guests.

I cant decide what scene I want to use, but I want the maze to end off with Batman, and no, we're not doing black walls. I want it to end like Batman confronting the Joker. Or maybe include Batman in some scenes where he is fighting.

And with HMH out, we might have a chance using their properties for next year. Hoping to god we get Arkham Asylum. Batman and his villains are so iconic, even the GP would love it. They would make big money from it because well..... Its the mutha f'ing Batman!

Last edited:
^ The ending should rotate with Joker winning (a beaten, bloody and dying Jason Todd off to the side) as he gets really close to guests with him peeling his face off (like in the New 52 reboot), or Batman winning and he's just standing at the back of the room menacingly while Joker laughs helplessly scaring guests one last time.

^ The ending should rotate with Joker winning (a beaten, bloody and dying Jason Todd off to the side) as he gets really close to guests with him peeling his face off (like in the New 52 reboot), or Batman winning and he's just standing at the back of the room menacingly while Joker laughs helplessly scaring guests one last time.
Oooh I think I have alt-idea. A fun a little teaser easter egg character, say this dream maze does well. We enter a cell with a bat symbol with HA HA HA graffiti over it. We hear a maniacal laugh, but it isn't The Joker. The evil laugh sounds a bit like..... Batman? Thats when the cell door opens to reveal.... THE BATMAN WHO LAUGHS! COMING 2021, DARK KNIGHTS METAL!

Have an idea for the Batman themed scarezones. Like the Purge 2016, the scarezones are gonna be an all out gotham gang war, Joker controls the upper main zone, Two Face controls the metro lot, Penguin controls lower lot,The Riddler controls the gauntlet, and Black Mask controls the tunnel. Any other zones Im missing and characters I should add?

That would be tough to do Jaden since Six Flags license DC characters. As for other characters there’s also Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Bane, plus you can’t have Joker without Harley Quinn.

That would be tough to do Jaden since Six Flags license DC characters. As for other characters there’s also Scarecrow, Poison Ivy, Bane, plus you can’t have Joker without Harley Quinn.
I mean Six Flags certainly didn't stop WB for doing DC stuff at their haunt, so I feel like the rights fall more with WB themselves rather than Six Flags.

- Re-animator

- The Terminator

- Bloodborne

- Psycho

- Dantes Inferno

- They Live

Scarezones:
- Re-animator (747 Area)

- Universal Classic Monsters: Creature Of The Black Lagoon (Metro Sets)

- The Terminator (FDTD Area)

- Bloodborne (Soundstage 29)

- Psycho (WW Queue)

- Return of The Living Dead (Tram 2)

- The Twilight Zone (Parisian Courtyard)

- Dantes Inferno (Tram 1)

- They Live (Mummy Queue)