Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge (Disney's Hollywood Studios)

Omg you have to be kidding! This is based on your sources or a hunch?
I'm hearing it won't ready. They know it won't be ready. But are afraid to say anything because numbers are so bad now, they are counting on the Holiday season to bring up the numbers. If they announce it won't be open, the Holiday season could be really bad numbers wise.

Disney missed the boat by not doing original trilogy planets/sets. I'm sorry but I don't even know the animatronic dude in the MF queue. He looks like Johnny Depp and sounds Jamaican.

I still don't understand why Disney didn't put Endor in AK with Speeder Bike Coaster and Ewok Village Treehouse walk-thru and play area.

If Star Wars is that big....shouldn't they have had it in multiple parks? Have they learned anything from Universal?

Disney missed the boat by not doing original trilogy planets/sets. I'm sorry but I don't even know the animatronic dude in the MF queue. He looks like Johnny Depp and sounds Jamaican.

I still don't understand why Disney didn't put Endor in AK with Speeder Bike Coaster and Ewok Village Treehouse walk-thru and play area.

If Star Wars is that big....shouldn't they have had it in multiple parks? Have they learned anything from Universal?
Did Universal put Potter in multiple parks at once? No. They built hogsmeade and then Diagon 4 years later.

Man if they can't open this up this year, Disney has fully and completely botched their Star Wars theme park land. Numbers should be down if you can't produce. Cut all your entertainment, add no original music to the land itself, not have your main ride open the same year as the land, have zero connection to the original trilogy which is the reason why you even have a theme park, I mean, what'd they expect?

Not sure I even need to clarify, nor am I calling anyone out specifically here, but I'm not a Disney hater or anything. But as a consumer, they're turning me off completely right now.

NO! No SW in Animal kingdom dear god!

Welp this thread has turned into another zone of doom like the Disneyland ones. Star Wars makes everyone so lovely.

Welp this thread has turned into another zone of doom like the Disneyland ones. Star Wars makes everyone so lovely.
I mean if they opened us their land with the entertainment and one of the E ticket attractions they promised I think id be more impressed and less upset. Imagine if the wizarding world only opened with Flight Of The Hippogriff? Along with no shows, no Olivander, and only the 3 Broomsticks and the hogwarts express photo op. Would it be bad? No, but is it reaching its greatest potential? Of course not. That’s where the frustration is from with SWGE. Complete missed opportunity. Of course, none of us have seen Rise yet though, which does sound incredible.

I mean if they opened us their land with the entertainment and one of the E ticket attractions they promised I think id be more impressed and less upset. Imagine if the wizarding world only opened with Flight Of The Hippogriff? Along with no shows, no Olivander, and only the 3 Broomsticks and the hogwarts express photo op. Would it be bad? No, but is it reaching its greatest potential? Of course not. That’s where the frustration is from with SWGE. Complete missed opportunity. Of course, none of us have seen Rise yet though, which does sound incredible.
You mean WITH Olivander's but it will cost you $200 a person to see it.

You mean WITH Olivander's but it will cost you $200 a person to see it.
No, I meant without it. I know the wizarding world and SWGE aren’t mean to be alike exactly, but I’m not sure what experience matches the Olivander experience. If it’s the light saber thing, it just stinks you can’t even use them in the park. So yes, I meant without it. Three Broomsticks and all the stores would be there however, and Butterbeer.

No, I meant without it. I know the wizarding world and SWGE aren’t mean to be alike exactly, but I’m not sure what experience matches the Olivander experience. If it’s the light saber thing, it just stinks you can’t even use them in the park. So yes, I meant without it. Three Broomsticks and all the stores would be there however, and Butterbeer.

yeah, the light saber thing looks (from video) like it's basically an Olivander rip off