Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 413 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

I speak from the behalf of the behalf you are representing, we beg to differ.

I love that ride buddy.
The original post said that they like F&F and that the Kuka arms were making a cracking noise. Both comments have nothing to do with each other and the accusation that the Kuka arms are somehow cracking is completely asinine. The comparison of somehow liking F&F, but not liking FJ due to the sound it makes was the odd comparison that led to my sarcastic comment.

In other words, joke ruined.

The original post said that they like F&F and that the Kuka arms were making a cracking noise. Both comments have nothing to do with each other and the accusation that the Kuka arms are somehow cracking is completely asinine. The comparison of somehow liking F&F, but not liking FJ due to the sound it makes was the odd comparison that led to my sarcastic comment.

I caught the sarcasm! :lol:

Reactions: shiekra38

You should have ended it with a Bazinga! ;)

Absolutely crazy this takes up more space than Gringotts and the mummy. The attraction itself shows they don't care much about location mix ups, and they knew the Nintendo project was in limbo, so tehis should have just been SloP (though I'd much prefer to see that take over Shrek and have them try to make the entrance more cohesive).

Reactions: GadgetGuru
Absolutely crazy this takes up more space than Gringotts and the mummy. The attraction itself shows they don't care much about location mix ups, and they knew the Nintendo project was in limbo, so tehis should have just been SloP (though I'd much prefer to see that take over Shrek and have them try to make the entrance more cohesive).
I could really see them demoing the queue for this to make room for another ride.

This ride doesn’t need a lot of queue space. They could retool the queue using a lot less room and potentially fix some of the complaints of the ride.

If the queue was super interactive (think more Fallon or Dumbo), I think people would be happy with the interactive portions alone. The ride could then be just another experience

I could really see them demoing the queue for this to make room for another ride.

This ride doesn’t need a lot of queue space. They could retool the queue using a lot less room and potentially fix some of the complaints of the ride.

If the queue was super interactive (think more Fallon or Dumbo), I think people would be happy with the interactive portions alone. The ride could then be just another experience
Have to agree with Mad Dog. The queue helps keep the ride from being a complete disaster and losing more team member interactions/performances would be a bummer now that there are so few left.

Probably just need to get used to the fact this will be here for the next 10 years completely unchanged.

In a dream world, they'd use the sets already built, which are pretty nice, and convert it into a test track or MK clone. That's not happening though. If they cared that much, they wouldn't have brought the ride in the first place. Could you imagine how amazing this ride would have been with a test track and MK fusion? Test track with drifting and an enclosed back portion would have been an award winning attraction even with the terrible F&F cheese still there.

This ride and a few other decisions as of late really only made sense when Nintendo was coming to USF.

Have to agree with Mad Dog. The queue helps keep the ride from being a complete disaster and losing more team member interactions/performances would be a bummer now that there are so few left.

Probably just need to get used to the fact this will be here for the next 10 years completely unchanged.

In a dream world, they'd use the sets already built, which are pretty nice, and convert it into a test track or MK clone. That's not happening though. If they cared that much, they wouldn't have brought the ride in the first place. Could you imagine how amazing this ride would have been with a test track and MK fusion? Test track with drifting and an enclosed back portion would have been an award winning attraction even with the terrible F&F cheese still there.

This ride and a few other decisions as of late really only made sense when Nintendo was coming to USF.
It will be interesting to see what happens to the ride...Low ridership is normally not a good thing for rides and I feel like this has low ridership.

I hope they don't think F&F failed because of the IP - the IP certainly deserves a fast and good ride.

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes seasonal after some new stuff opens at Studios....Until then, it adds capacity to the park I guess

This ride has monster capacity. Especially with the queue.
It’s gonna stay open year-round, open-to-close.
But they're only using a half or less of it's capacity now. It's already been a year since they 'usually' cut the trams down from two attached to a singular one. And even that single one, that's smaller than Kongs') doesn't always fill up. Plus they can cut down the number of trams running at a time.

Reactions: GadgetGuru