Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USF Prop Shop Update Thread

So I finally say I own one of these big bad boys:
hopeofthefuture_t70_01.jpg

hopeofthefuture_t70_02.jpg

It's missing a few parts, so it's not complete. But most of it can be solved. Some parts are damaged, but that's what you get with all these years or hard work.

I can't put it up right now as these robots are too tall for my room. Will need a bigger house first. Then I need to make a steel skeleton that can carry the very heavy gun.

The full Prop Shop is closed due to Backstreet Boys Reunion Tour, but a bunch of props have been scattered between the Horror Make-Up/Bourne shops and Tribute Store. They actually just set out a larger prop from HHN XX that I haven't seen in the prop shop within the past few years. It's from the Esqueleto Muerte scarezone. Real neat!

29AD742C-7D53-4319-B140-339B068D53C1.jpeg

The full Prop Shop is closed due to Backstreet Boys Reunion Tour, but a bunch of props have been scattered between the Horror Make-Up/Bourne shops and Tribute Store. They actually just set out a larger prop from HHN XX that I haven't seen in the prop shop within the past few years. It's from the Esqueleto Muerte scarezone. Real neat!

View attachment 13202

The backstreet boys are having a reunion tour?

The backstreet boys are having a reunion tour?