Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Epcot Forever

What it is, is a giant tease. I mean obviously wait for the final product, but Epcot Forever seems fitting of the park than Happily Ever Around the World.
I can't be the only one seeing the irony of a show called Epcot "Forever" closing after one year

Also, Happily Ever Around the World is a great descritption of what I'm expecting

In the latest Mickey Monitor (AP Magazine), it talks a bit about Epcot Forever. Saying that the show "captures the spirit of the Park in five amazing acts: inspiration, exploration, innovation, imagination and celebration." The article also hilariously insinuates that Epcot opened in 1988 by saying "Fireworks and lasers have been a park of Epcot's nighttime spectaculars since the beginning of the Park in 1988." :lol:

S5wACTl.jpg

That date mistake is unfortunate.

In any case, I have every confidence "Epcot Forever" is going to be a better show for me than "Celebrate Disney Music" coming next year.

Um... there were no drones. I enjoyed the music, the fireworks were decent. There was no story. A Whole New World didn't make sense to be in there except to say, we know you like the old Epcot, but we need to force IP's down you're throat so get ready.

The spectacle of it was great as always.