The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9) | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

The Future of Lost Continent (Poseidon Fury closing May 9)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Anyone figure out what modern mystics consists of? Can’t find it anywhere
I believe I have walked past it a few times. I’ll get some video next time. It is much like a busk show you would see in Kings Cross Station at the Wizarding World or on the streets of any major city. The show has a middle eastern inspired sound. The main instrument that stands out is an electric violin because those are rather uncommon. A lot of younger guests come up and dance.

This area is such a joke. I can’t comprehend why Uni hasn’t completely destroyed it yet for a new land.
Because we need to ensure SNW is a success first, then we can get Zelda :). If Universal has proven anything over the years its that ANY attraction or land can be torn down for something better. Patience my friend, it will happen. Personally I enjoy the theming in the area and Mythos a bunch, plus I loved Sinbad as a kid. Of the 10 years of going to Universal though I sadly say that I have never done Posidon’s Fury so that’s my #1 goal this upcoming April haha.

Because we need to ensure SNW is a success first, then we can get Zelda :). If Universal has proven anything over the years its that ANY attraction or land can be torn down for something better. Patience my friend, it will happen. Personally I enjoy the theming in the area and Mythos a bunch, plus I loved Sinbad as a kid. Of the 10 years of going to Universal though I sadly say that I have never done Posidon’s Fury so that’s my #1 goal this upcoming April haha.
Ditto! That, Pteradon and Woodywoodpecker are the only never done ones for me. Gonna try to do the two I can next time I go

This area is such a joke. I can’t comprehend why Uni hasn’t completely destroyed it yet for a new land.
Still waiting.
2017030723220300_F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39.0.jpg

“Waiting to see if SNW is successful.”

That’s like waiting to see if it’ll rain again in a rainforest.

I agree with everything you said. Also, I’ve done it once and never again.

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Ditto! That, Pteradon and Woodywoodpecker are the only never done ones for me. Gonna try to do the two I can next time I go

Woodywoodpecker I did this past trip, I’d say it’s a step above Goofy’s coaster. Pteranodon I haven’t done either! Add it to the list.
Still waiting.
2017030723220300_F1C11A22FAEE3B82F21B330E1B786A39.0.jpg

“Waiting to see if SNW is successful.”

That’s like waiting to see if it’ll rain again in a rainforest.
True, but you need to see the $ first. It’d be silly to green light a 2nd project without guaranteed success. I’m sure people said the same thing when they heard a Star Wars land was happening and we’ve seen the crowds for that. Now, you may blame that company more than the IP for the handling of everything but still, nothing is a total guarantee.

You're right, but IOA is lacking in normal dark rides. We'll have four coasters by the time that Velocicoaster is done, two opening within three years of each other. The park needs something else.
4? Hulk, Hagrid's, Velocicoaster, and.... Cat in The Hat? I could be missing something.

But it could be a family coaster a la Seven Dwarfs and just be highly themed and have several dark ride scenes with coaster in between. Or, a water ride. Just because its a water ride doesn't mean you have to get wet, it could be more like Pirates and work as a dark ride. Easily distinguishable from the other water rides in the park.

Reactions: tankart150
4? Hulk, Hagrid's, Velocicoaster, and.... Cat in The Hat? I could be missing something.

But it could be a family coaster a la Seven Dwarfs and just be highly themed and have several dark ride scenes with coaster in between. Or, a water ride. Just because its a water ride doesn't mean you have to get wet, it could be more like Pirates and work as a dark ride. Easily distinguishable from the other water rides in the park.

Flying Unicorn.