Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

So millennium force’s first overbank is an inversion by this standard.
LMAO no dude. The first over bank on that ride is at 122 degrees, not angled enough to be considered an inversion. That element they're building now is easily more than 135 degrees, I am guessing 140 or so. Should be an awesome overbank!

REMOVED BY ADMIN

Oh my goodness I have butterflies in my stomach

And for the people who care, I was granted permission to post this and this was taken from the employee parking lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bruh...this is still in a backstage area. Posting this type of content could not only:

A. get the employee who's sending you pics fired

B. get you in trouble

C. get this site in trouble.
A. stop saying bruh

B. I really find it hard to believe that Busch Gardens would launch an investigation over a photo taken from just the parking lot of a structure that is publicly seen from guest areas. You get this same exact shot from Sheikras station all the time

If you really have that much of a problem with me, which I have no idea why you would as 99% of the stuff you hold me against is not true, private message me please.

Bruh...this is still in a backstage area. Posting this type of content could not only:

A. get the employee who's sending you pics fired

B. get you in trouble

C. get this site in trouble.

A. stop saying bruh

B. I really find it hard to believe that Busch Gardens would launch an investigation over a photo taken from just the parking lot of a structure that is publicly seen from guest areas. You get this same exact shot from Sheikras station all the time

If you really have that much of a problem with me, which I have no idea why you would as 99% of the stuff you hold me against is not true, private message me please.
I really don't understand this relationship you two have

A. stop saying bruh

At this point, you've earned the "bruh..." by posting backstage photos (from others) multiple times on not only this forum, but others. That's the thing, both you and I can access that view from Sheikra. At the same time, we both cannot get that same view from the parking garage.

I literally have O% of an issue with you personally. Professionally is another story. There's a reason why we would never allow photos / videos like that on our site and same one as to why Brian does not want that on his. It can (and has in the past to others) hurt their brand / site and dissolve communications that have taken years to develop with park in an instant. Sure, share all you want between you and others privately....but understand that stuff posted backstage will NEVER be ok with reputable / credible owners.

You be may / may not be surprised to know that parks look at these pages ALL. THE. TIME. Hell, some are probably registered members on here.

There's no need for PM.....you have my # and go to Busch often.

I really don't understand this relationship you two have

:shrug: I'm trying to look out for the kid lol.

From my understanding, employee parking lots are not listed as backstage areas under Busch Gardens policy. But yes, I will stop posting those photos, as I am gathering that it violates this forums rules.

This is the easiest thing to remember. If you cannot physically as a normal day guest walk to an area and get that exact shot / a shot that only employees can access or see.......it's backstage. Doesn't matter, the moment you either go behind a wall that has "employees only" or cross through the security gate at Annie St. or E Bougainvillea.....backstage.

That's not even getting into private property and knowing where you can / can't take photos....and that's a whole other topic.

End of the day.....Iron Gwazi is getting drool worthy.
:topic:

Last edited:
At this point, you've earned the "bruh..." by posting backstage photos (from others) multiple times on not only this forum, but others. That's the thing, both you and I can access that view from Sheikra. At the same time, we both cannot get that same view from the parking garage.

I literally have O% of an issue with you personally. Professionally is another story. There's a reason why we would never allow photos / videos like that on our site and same one as to why Brian does not want that on his. It can (and has in the past to others) hurt their brand / site and dissolve communications that have taken years to develop with park in an instant. Sure, share all you want between you and others privately....but understand that stuff posted backstage stuff will NEVER be ok with reputable / credible owners.

You be may / may not be surprised to know that parks look at these pages ALL. THE. TIME. Hell, some are probably registered members on here.

There's no need for PM.....you have my # and go to Busch often.

:shrug: I'm trying to look out for the kid lol.

This is the easiest thing to remember. If you cannot physically as a normal day guest walk to an area and get that exact shot / a shot that only employees can access or see.......it's backstage. Doesn't matter, the moment you either go behind a wall that has "employees only" or cross through the security gate at Annie St. or E Bougainvillea.....backstage.

That's not even getting into private property and knowing where you can / can't take photos....and that's a whole other topic.

End of the day.....Iron Gwazi is getting drool worthy.
:topic:
Okay, ill take the loss. Ill admit i made the mistakes of posting them. Never will i post a photo like that again on here, you’re wish is my command. Every time i said i wouldn’t do said thing again, i’ve kept that true.

Everyone on this forum (at least I hope) has one thing in common, they are all excited as hell for this ride. I hope you accept my offering but I am willing to start from scratch with you and everyone here no hard feelings involved