Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw. I'm kindaaaa sad that this isn't Dracula's Castle since he's my favorite. But alas, I shall make do with good ole Frankie. Farewell Bram Stoker. Hola Mary Shelly. :wave:

Reactions: Cup_Of_Coffee
Frankenstein's Lab would be perfect for an interactive set piece in the land.
Im feeling like SNW will obviously have the most interactivity but id be shocked if most of this park isn't very interactive. The Ministry Ride in FB is born for this as well with the Ministry fight scenes.

Reactions: Mad Dog
The only disappointing thing about focusing the land on Frankenstein instead of Dracula is that we won't get to ride through this set on the attraction...
Drac%2527s%2BCastle.jpg

I think that could have been a pretty impressive moment.

I would hope the trade-off is that we'll get Frankenstein's laboratory, complete with all the equipment sparking and zapping.
The irony being, in real life, there was actually very little set there. Stairs, w window and some painted mattes. Its why the film was shot with so much shadows (and came out all the better for it) :D

Wasn't there talk on this thread about Scooby Doo potentially appearing in the land? Was that just fan speculation or was it actually considered?

I'm assuming probably not as it's mentioned above that Creative want to keep each land to 1 IP

Reactions: therock
Any details we know on HTTYD world yet aside from the rides?
Don't think so except that a lot of details and rock work are not in the concept art apparently. Which most early concept art for any theme park project misses/hides some detail. I think its the largest land wise as well.

Reactions: Magic-Man
Wasn't there talk on this thread about Scooby Doo potentially appearing in the land? Was that just fan speculation or was it actually considered?

I'm assuming probably not as it's mentioned above that Creative want to keep each land to 1 IP

Don’t think it was an actual rumor. More just us wanting it.

We do at least seem to be relatively aware of the rides that will be in HTTYD. Are we aware if they plan to have any shows? I feel EU right now doesn't have a ton of known shows, HTTYD would likely be a big hit for families.

Reactions: belloq87
We do at least seem to be relatively aware of the rides that will be in HTTYD. Are we aware if they plan to have any shows? I feel EU right now doesn't have a ton of known shows, HTTYD would likely be a big hit for families.
If they do a show, I'm hoping for some large scale puppets along the lines of...

(But make Toothless look like Toothless from the movies.)

If they do a show, I'm hoping for some large scale puppets along the lines of...

(But make Toothless look like Toothless from the movies.)

Obviously with EU coming this likely wouldn’t happen, but I always thought this show or something similar would be perfect for replacement for Sinbad.

Reactions: RFRees
Status
Not open for further replies.