Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Waits and Uptime Reports - Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure

It sucks that this still has issues but hopefully it all gets sorted out soon. Sounds like it's doing good for the most part. Just hope I'm able to ride it next month (though I'm there for a few days so even if it's an issue one day, hopefully another would be ok.)

Okay just got off. Very short wait. I’m not in the know or anything but there was sadly no audio from the devils snare onward. Don’t know if it was just my train. I wonder if that was/is the issue.

P.S. No Preshow, Awkward pause, ditto animatronics from my other posts.

P.P.S. Night rides are awesome.

Seems to be moving well. I'm in line posted was 150 looks like it will be closer to 60 unless it goes down. Doesn't look like they closed the line off at 3 like the app said.