Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion | Page 80 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Will Blast Guests Back to the Big Bang - Blog Mickey

The Mix Tapes are 60s and 70s tunes. They are Star Lord's MOTHERs favorite tunes.

I can get some for TOMORROW right now. Peter Pan, Seven Dwarfs, and Big Thunder are the hardest.

But of course, FP+ is itself the problem that makes FP+'s hard to get.

They are definitely intertwined.

I was thinking they could renovate each side individually but that’s obviously not an option when the tracks pass each other.

Reactions: Andysol
This better be one of the songs playing on the ride or that will be a huge missed opportunity. It’s 70’s, it’s a roller coaster, it’s upbeat....like cmon. This song just screams “Guardians Coaster” material.

This better be one of the songs playing on the ride or that will be a huge missed opportunity. It’s 70’s, it’s a roller coaster, it’s upbeat....like cmon. This song just screams “Guardians Coaster” material.

Especially the bit with the girl being murdered in the recording studio. :look:

Wasn't that an urban legend?

P.S. I prefer RHCP's cover over the original.

It was. I remember watching a video about online in the early 2000s and it freaked me out. Even hearing the scream now makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

The RHCP version just makes me think of Beavis and Butthead.

Reactions: alomar
They did it in 1975 when the tracks had to be redone due to a variety of issues. Alpha was done first and then Omega. Each track was down about 2 months.

I think they will redo the design completely. Perhaps keep the overall layout, but get rid of the jerkiness. Although they did redo Matterhorn, keeping the track, although that is a special ride, and I am glad they didn’t change it much. Although they did remove the seat padding too, perhaps one of the dumbest things ever by Imagineering. Space Mountain , being in the dark, needs to be smoothed out some.

If you think that fits into Epcot I have a some spectacular seaside property in Montana for y'all.
It’s not good. It’s better than I expected.

There’s a big difference there.

It’s most more clever than I expected, and they actually made (however thin) reason for it to exist.

Reactions: shiekra38
Isn't it sad that is where Disney, the world leader in theme parks, has come to...
I really do believe Universal is the current leader in the world of theme parks. I feel Universal Beijing and EU will prove this. Much more advanced attractions, higher and better themed lands, new IPs that haven't been used in theme parks, more interactivity it seems with SNW, idk man, Universal is winning on a lot of things right now. I understand I am a bit biased towards Uni as they started my love for the theme parks but I genuinely just believe that. I admit, haven't visited SWGE yet however or Pandora, so my argument may hinder from this anyways.