Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Bourne Stuntacular - General Discussion

Jesus Christ, that name is glorious.

957E041A66B1DF4383B46F32D19C0E1866417007

Soooo, it seems like our endless jokes and sarcasm about this ever opening will soon cease. Well, it was fun while it lasted. :lol:;)....at least we get to give a few jibes in on Universal's, now almost normal, practice of 'accidentally' posting, taking down, and posting again. :)

Soooo, it seems like our endless jokes and sarcasm about this ever opening will soon cease. Well, it was fun while it lasted. :lol:;)....at least we get to give a few jibes in on Universal's, now almost normal, practice of 'accidentally' posting, taking down, and posting again. :)
Last time Entertainment did it they ended up changing the show's name, cutting out the "Epic Cinema Under the Stars" or whatever. Maybe this time the name could change between the leak and real announcement too lol.

It's an ok name. I don't really care what it's called though, just give me a good show. Shame it won't be open for next month. Guess I'll have to plan another trip in a year or so..darn... :grin:

Outside of the name.

The description is interesting. It’s mostly just buzz words but the premise sounds like something different and I’m curious to see how it will all blend together.

Even if the IP chosen isn’t the best, I get the impression that the execution has potential to be something special.

Outside of the name.

The description is interesting. It’s mostly just buzz words but the premise sounds like something different and I’m curious to see how it will all blend together.

Even if the IP chosen isn’t the best, I get the impression that the execution has potential to be something special.

For name I think something like "The Bourne Experience" would have worked better but, eh, it is what it is.

It's a stunt show wearing a Bourne t-shirt...I think Universal wanted a new stunt show, but didn't want a generic one, so they slapped on the Bourne IP which is recognizable enough to get people in the door to see the show.

In other words, it's going to be a fun stunt show and fill a void that Studios has right now