Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

This side has always been themed like that, going way back. The backside of this building has always been themed due to the visibility from the IG. It just wasn't themed to the bottom of the building, so they are finishing with what they have.

But honestly, is it really that shocking that it doesn't look like France? :lol:
True, but at the front they at least tried. :stun:

True, but at the front they at least tried. :stun:
This was "themed" very lightly. Much like the backside of ToT is themed. It has theming to it, but nothing like the front. This was a backstage area before, never meant for guests to really see much of this.

I'll keep an open mind until I see the end result of the facade as I still think there will be much more detail added.

This side has always been themed like that, going way back. The backside of this building has always been themed due to the visibility from the IG. It just wasn't themed to the bottom of the building, so they are finishing with what they have.

It looks like they also removed shutters. Or were there never any?

That’s something they’ll likely add. I suppose they may repaint the entire thing and add actual wrought iron as well (although unlikely).

”Curious area in the expansion”
It’s obviously going to be a fountain or water feature of some type. Both water and drain lines plumbed.
There is supposed to be a fountain near the entrance of the ride, although this is a bit further forward than the concept art shows.

Ugh...thanks. EPCOT will be a mess when I go. Test Track down for refurb.....the Rat not open yet.....and all that construction.

Tim Tracker recently did a vlog at Epcot and showed the preview center. He seemed disappointed this ride was mostly screen based. If I recall, its like, 85% screen and 15% practical sets? I wouldn't get my hopes too too high here, although it could be a nice little addition this park needs.