Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion | Page 83 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think it will, I'm honestly expecting them to continue to add more dining experiences and improve their QS locations such as Electric Umbrella

In other words, I think Disney and Universal are starting to realize food is integral to the experience, but Epcot did it first
And, Epcot does it best. At least in Orlando. Universal is lacking a little bit although I still enjoy their options of course.

Ya I don’t disagree honestly. I think Remy, Poppins, Guardians all sound like perfect additions to me that should balance the park a bit more. I’m pretty excited for the future of the park actually, as long as their dining stays A+
Rumors say Poppins is just an indoor Carousel so......

Carousel w/projection or a spinner. I believe those were what it is down to.

Me: Oh Disney, you should build a Marry Poppins carousel! It'll be affordable, it'll add kinetic motion to the land, and be an out door attraction, something desperately needed in the park!

Disney: Oh great idea, but how about this. Lets put it inside, attached a lot of superfluous cruft to it, and make it hella expensive!

Me: nooooooooo

Reactions: Alicia
Me: Oh Disney, you should build a Marry Poppins carousel! It'll be affordable, it'll add kinetic motion to the land, and be an out door attraction, something desperately needed in the park!

Disney: Oh great idea, but how about this. Lets put it inside, attached a lot of superfluous cruft to it, and make it hella expensive!

Me: nooooooooo
I’d go for a dark ride.

Reactions: therock
If Disney chose Mary Poppins as the IP to spend hundreds of million space on a dark ride, that would prove they are completely out of touch.
A small scale, bus bar ride was considered. On the level of many of the Fantasyland attractions in Disneyland.

The original movie is a classic that is still beloved across generations. The heck you talking about?

I’ve never seen it. My wife perhaps once. My 20 year old son probably doesn’t even know what she looks like. I don’t see ever watching it with my daughter.

The sequel was a moderate success.

Plus, a dark ride based on it would be a screen ride I’d assume. Disney doesn’t do live action AAs much anymore. Johnny Depot I guess.

There are a dozen animated films that would be a better choice.

Heck, a state of the art Peter Pan ride would be a much better choice for England.

Disney should have cloned Alice in Wonderland from DL and called it a day. People would have freaked.

A state of the art Alice ride would be insane!

I’ve never seen it. My wife perhaps once. My 20 year old son probably doesn’t even know what she looks like. I don’t see ever watching it with my daughter.

The sequel was a moderate success.

Plus, a dark ride based on it would be a screen ride I’d assume. Disney doesn’t do live action AAs much anymore. Johnny Depot I guess.

There are a dozen animated films that would be a better choice.

Heck, a state of the art Peter Pan ride would be a much better choice for England.

A state of the art Alice ride would be insane!

right, so because you’re family hasn’t seen it then surely no one else has. It’s a classic that still holds up, way better then the sequel, the music carries the movie for sure.

not every ride needs to be an E ticket, but I myself was hoping for a C level dark ride.

right, so because you’re family hasn’t seen it then surely no one else has. It’s a classic that still holds up, way better then the sequel, the music carries the movie for sure.

not every ride needs to be an E ticket, but I myself was hoping for a C level dark ride.

C or E ticket, Mary Poppins is waaaay down the list of IPs that would draw people to the park.

The sequel made $350 million, its very much still relevant. Yet you're arguing for an Alice In Wonderland ride? Id argue Poppins may have even more power than Alice. Both are still well regarded and hold up well but I think Mary may be even more popular.

Reactions: Mike S