Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

I'm guessing Late-April/May; but that's more of my..thought process. Although, that's going to depend if they want to be crazy; and launch SNW for Osaka during Golden Week or not.
Ya thats fair. Its hard because we have no idea really how far along the rides are, specifically Mario Kart.

5 out of the 7 last major attractions to open at USJ had official openings in March/April.
The only exceptions being Wizarding World (July) and Sing on Tour (September).

I'm going to guess they are aiming for March but it ultimately depends on any issues that come up during construction and testing.

From ThemeparX:

EGvx2BuUUAAu16r

EGvx2BtUcAAA1HD

EGvx2BvUEAAdHe5

Here is the original source.

My lord, incredible as always!!! Just look at the detail in parts where guests can’t even go. Loving every single picture we get

I was originally so concerned it’d be impossible to translate the art style to real life without it looking super weird. But they nailed it. Obviously.

I'd have to agree... Except for the trees there. The thin, slimmed-down stalk and round, hollow foilage looks strange to me. Wonder what it looks like from the lower floor?

I'd have to agree... Except for the trees there. The thin, slimmed-down stalk and round, hollow foilage looks strange to me. Wonder what it looks like from the lower floor?
That's a good spot, but if you zoom in on the first photo @Disneyhead posted you can see the 'trunk' at the moment is actually just tubular structural steel (you can see a joint between two sections just below the greenery). So there'll be some kind of prefab sculpted trunk to go on there presumably.

That's a good spot, but if you zoom in on the first photo @Disneyhead posted you can see the 'trunk' at the moment is actually just tubular structural steel (you can see a joint between two sections just below the greenery). So there'll be some kind of prefab sculpted trunk to go on there presumably.

That's good but i'm more worried about the foilage then the stalk. Looks hollow like an umbrella which isn't good for something you'll be looking up at in the land.

That's good but i'm more worried about the foilage then the stalk. Looks hollow like an umbrella which isn't good for something you'll be looking up at in the land.
The tree foliage looks exactly like the concept art. They have to put the outer shell of the stalk around it and the land is still not finished so give it time.