Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29: Ghostbusters

First run through and enjoyed it a lot. Got a good amount of scares. Will hit again later. Loved the sets.

Last night's first run in the house was really good, the ghosts in the containment unit shut down scene got me good, they definitely waited for me and a few others to get in the room to go for the kill lol, as did Slimmer at the end of the house.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is there any chance they open this house during the day after HHN is over like they did for the Stranger Things maze last year? I might not make it to the event and this seems like the better choice for a day maze over ST2 this year.

Apologies if this has already been asked, but is there any chance they open this house during the day after HHN is over like they did for the Stranger Things maze last year? I might not make it to the event and this seems like the better choice for a day maze over ST2 this year.

I obviously could be very wrong about this, but I wouldn’t count on anything being open an extra day after the run is finished

In my run through tonight, I saw Winston and the monster on stilts! I hadn’t seen either of them on my first run through, which was the first Sunday night of the event. The Ghostbuster that faces off with Gozer (not sure which one it’s supposed to be) was missing though

Last edited:
I always keep missing the Gozer part, still pretty cool to look at the set, they did an awesome job with along with Terrordogs leading to it and exiting towards where Stay Puft is, had some pretty cool runs so far after last night. :)

That day was November 6th, the day Will disappeared. IF they reopen a maze I think it might still be Stranger Things since that has now been deemed "Stranger Things Day".

I would love it if the Ghostbusters maze could just become a permanent thing in Orlando like Walking Dead in Hollywood.

That day was November 6th, the day Will disappeared. IF they reopen a maze I think it might still be Stranger Things since that has now been deemed "Stranger Things Day".

I would love it if the Ghostbusters maze could just become a permanent thing in Orlando like Walking Dead in Hollywood.
It could have perfect to have in the T2 building but I guess they really wanted "OH MY GOD IT'S JASON BOURNE meme to come to life in that Stuntacular show lol, Ghostbusters or Universal Monsters have much more rights to being put in that space, they are timeless classics.

Has anybody seen Ray’s fog-effect proton pack in the Slimer hallway? Did it briefly work before and I just missed it? Who has the scoop?

Anyway, yeah, Ray’s phantasm speech comes with a whole smoky proton pack now! It’s pretty cool!

Has anybody seen Ray’s fog-effect proton pack in the Slimer hallway? Did it briefly work before and I just missed it? Who has the scoop?

Anyway, yeah, Ray’s phantasm speech comes with a whole smoky proton pack now! It’s pretty cool!

As of last Thursday (10/17), the fog effect was functional