Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

^ I think that building is considered a historic landmark or something.
What, seriously? That sounds too funny to be true. I mean, it was built around 1970 as a snack stand in the parking lot, and the only thing that's changed since then is they moved the parking lot... IMO it's basically just the Dragon Fire Grill but uglier and without the AC or live entertainment. I'm still hoping they'll replace it with an indoor restaurant where the Marrakesh Theater used to be.

As for Gwazi, it's incredible seeing the pace of progress in the time since the announcement. I can understand the need to get things built quickly with the massive structure of the roller coaster itself, but I'm surprised they're already working on the station and queue 5+ months before opening if they're really not planning on doing anything more than just cleaning up the old one. Maybe there's more to come?