Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion | Page 84 | Inside Universal Forums

Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Just look at Bourne as an example. Nobody will be busting down the gates for it, but it fills a void.

Every WDW park is in desperate need of more capacity people want to fill.

And Bourne could be very good, regardless of IP power. Mary Poppins? Eh!

95% of visitors have never seen Song of the South.
, yet Splash has one of the consistently longest lines. But I don’t see a MP ride being”exciting” in any way. I mean, are people really clamoring for a ride with projection mapped dancing penguins?

As for saying the park needs more side rides, a MP carousel WOULD be that. And that’s when people started saying that it should be much bigger. Although it will be a $100 Million carousel.

Not every ride needs to be something that draws people in. That’s the job of E-tickets.

I don't know how true that is any more.

It idea makes perfect sense but with social media and everybody having an opinion and everybody expecting the best when paying premium pricing now, a lot of people are going to be expecting the next big thing.

Frankly, a good amount of the GP thinks Universal is still Disney. Every year Id go to Universal w/my mom and my dad (parents are separated) every year would give me a Disney gift card even though I told him I'm going to Universal. Frankly, people just don't get it for the most part. This isn't everybody, but its a much larger % than you may think.

I don't know how true that is any more.

It idea makes perfect sense but with social media and everybody having an opinion and everybody expecting the best when paying premium pricing now, a lot of people are going to be expecting the next big thing.

Look at how Fallon and FatF (and Kong) are constantly ridiculed. Especially for Diznoids saying they are MORE screens. None of those rides were designed as E tickets. They were NEW rides to add capacity, or increase capacity usage. Kong was on new ground. Fallon likely draws more than Twister did, and FatF is a walkon. But Disaster was essentially featured in Beverly Hills Cop III, so it's sorta old.

What will make this attraction truly great is that crowds will be a lot more spread out once this, Play Pavilion and Ratatouille opens.
Definitely, right now Test Track is really the only thing people care about in "World Discovery". Ratatouille and Poppins will help a lot when it come to World Showcase though as Frozen still garners lines that are often far longer than it's worth. By adding a High end D-ticket/Low end E-ticket in Rat, that will really alleviate things and Poppins will draw crowds as well, even if the "ride" is mostly a side attraction. The fact that it's in a building and guests won't know what it is until they're on it will make it so the IP carries it.

From DFB. You can see the beginnings of a new construction wall in the second picture as this new path is the "other" Future World bypass. The entire spine will be blocked off meaning going going under SSE to what would be the normal path will just result in you hitting a construction wall so the two bypasses will be vital for this park for awhile.

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Coaster-Construction_05-700x525.jpg

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Coaster-Construction_04-700x525.jpg

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Coaster-Construction_09-700x525.jpg

Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Coaster-Construction_06-700x525.jpg

What’s New in Epcot — Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Construction, Regal Eagle Updates, and MORE!

Reactions: Alicia