Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Batman

She's a terrible actress...
She’s serviceable. She was actually the best part of Valerian.

If Ivy shows up, I want someone less “femme fatale.” It should be someone who’s intelligence makes them dangerous and attractive instead of their looks. Someone more unassuming, like I think Mindy Kaling would be a fun choice that kinda aligns with the world their building. Or Helena Bonham Carter, who could easily turn Ivy into a Joker-level icon.

I wonder what people’s opinion about Pattinson as Batman will be after The Lighthouse.

I’ve not seen him anything except Twilight (My wife was watching it, don’t judge) but I’ve heard rave reviews about him in the smaller films he’s been in and this seems to be a bit more prominent.

I wonder what people’s opinion about Pattinson as Batman will be after The Lighthouse.

I’ve not seen him anything except Twilight (My wife was watching it, don’t judge) but I’ve heard rave reviews about him in the smaller films he’s been in and this seems to be a bit more prominent.
Oh trust me, dude can act. Go watch Good Time, I highly recommend it. He’s got range and The Lighthouse looks incredible as well which I’m seeing Thursday. He was robbed of an Oscar nom for Good Time. It’s an absolute ride

The dude is, legit, one of my favorite actors. In general, if he’s in it, I’ll watch it. And more often than not, he’ll be stellar. He’s one of the most under appreciated actors going right now.
Oh trust me, dude can act. Go watch Good Time, I highly recommend it. He’s got range and The Lighthouse looks incredible as well which I’m seeing Thursday. He was robbed of an Oscar nom for Good Time. It’s an absolute ride
Cosmopolis, too.

YAY!!!

Wow lit. Okay after watching it a second time, suit is looking nice but he could buff up a little more. He's looking slender there.

I know I know I know it's the first look... but I'm a humongous Batman fan. The cowl straight up looks like s--t. I'm hoping it's not like this in post. I'm just hoping for long ears.

Positives though are Giaccino's music and Pattison's jaw looks great... but I am much much less excited after this.